Recent content by biloute2000

+
  1. B

the witcher 3 stopped working

Here the reply I received from CDP : "Hello, I'm sorry about the issue that you encountered and thank you for the feedback. Please try restoring your NVIDIA graphics card driver to a previous version: http://www.nvidia.com/object/driver_rollback.html If Driver Rollback won't help, try to...
  2. B

the witcher 3 stopped working

I have the same issue : witcher 3 stop working. My config : i7 3770k (3,5 Ghz) 16 Ram GTX 970 Zotak Extrem Core Edition Win 10. I played the game 270hours without that issue, but since 3 or 4 days, I have that crash every 5 minutes ! I do not use mods, I play on GoG. ALl my drivers are ok. I...
  3. B

patch 1.07 opinions ( yay or nay?)

I have lost 15fps. I was 60 and now 45. I can play of course, but it's like my 970 can't support the all ultra I played before.
  4. B

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I think there is too many people on it right now ! When I try to take the 2,1g file, there is a "a" empty file. No problem, I can wait. But if there is a torrent for it, it do take it !
  5. B

Shame on me. Many thx Alligator. I was too hurry and stop to think. Thx again.
  6. B

Sorry to ask that question (I am sure the answer is somewhere in these 166 pages but can't find it :( Really sorry) : When I try to download fron GoG website, I do have a small exe file. I do launch it but it does ask me to insert disk 1.. What is the solution please ? Sorry again if that...
  7. B

Problem for gtx 970 users?

Unfortunalty, I have some issues since I have installed my new 970 (Zotac Extrem Core edition). The game crash during cut-scene (always at the same sentence). I didn't have that kind of trouble with my former MSI GTX770. I do not have problems with other games like GTA5 even after few hours in...
Top Bottom