Recent content by bjoernsen80

+
  1. B

Best New Mutations? Mutated Skin? Euphoria bug?

-Piercing Cold is great when you are low level, so much instant kills. On high level it is pretty useless because it just freezes the enemies and does not damge or kill them -Euphoria is outstanding when you combine it with acquired tolerance. The bonus damge is huuuge. A pitty that it is bugged...
  2. B

Arena Battles - Custom Challenges (PC/video)

If you would have tried this @ lvl 100 you would have died at 1:30 at least, maybe even earlier because you can't 1 or 2 hit enemies on lvl 100. So do this again with a higher level !!! PS: for your Information, maximum vitality reaches it's highest peak at around lvl 50, so difficulty starts...
  3. B

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

YES, there is an effective Way to Kill Spectres with a Sign Build, at least now with the Blood & Wine DLC. 1. Use the Conductors of Magic Mutation, this greatly boosts your Damage against highly resistent foes if you don't have the Blood & Wine DLC 2. Use Archgriffin Decoction and heavy...
  4. B

Best random NPC chatter

From the new Blood & Wine DLC: Dunno if it's same in english so i just freely translate from german to english: "Sleep makes strong and Wine makes sleepy, so Wine makes strong" :D
  5. B

Scaling Enemies is bugged like hell !!!

Scaling Enemies is bugged like hell !!! Enemy scaling is bugged in every aspect.... I am lvl 99 and when i have turned on enemy scaling: -sometimes Enemies are lvl 1 or 2, i have to disable and reenable enemy scaling then -piercing cold mutagene does not work for lvl 99/100 scaled enemies it...
  6. B

New Game++ and so on.

Please CDPR.... just do it :D We fucking love your game , we want to play your game over and over but with all the fancy stuff you created. You brought us so many cool things with BaW and HoS but we can only use them for around 1/10 of the Game. We want to use them in the whole Game. We want to...
  7. B

New Game++ and so on.

If you reload a NG+ with a regualar Save you don't have the legendary Witcher Gear and you won't have all the higher lvl gear you found in NG+, so that's silly. Enemies already scale with your level (if you turn it on) so they do get stronger. You also can't get all items in the Game with just...
  8. B

New Game++ and so on.

Petition for unlimited NG+ Please CDPR give us an unlimited NG+ It doesn't have to be a NG++, NG+++ etc., and it doesn't need to be balanced , we don't care. Just let us replay NG+ as often as we want with keeping all our Stuff, our Level and our Skills. Just remove Quest Items and Gwent Cards...
  9. B

[Bug][1.20] Can't reach level 100

My CUSA Code is also 01439, i have the german PS4 version of the Witcher. I tried to keep on leveling but it doesn't have any effect it seems. Im now at 10.143 / -200.000 XP. So it really seems that i am stuck at 99.
  10. B

[Bug][1.20] Can't reach level 100

Have the same Bug... 2040/ -200000 XP Can't get to lvl 100, that suckz :(
  11. B

Patch 1.10 buggered the economy and leveled swords past 70

absolutely no reason to play the game at its current state. Most of my lvl 68 Swords are 10 levels higher when i start a NG+ so they become useless :(
  12. B

first of all, when i talked about heavy attacks not being practical in that build you sayed you're just talking about DPS. But when i'm talking about invigoration raising your DPS, you say it's not practical (i even said that myself btw)..... lol? What do you want... most DPS or practical...
  13. B

First of all... that's not maximum dps, it's not even close to it so your argument "i wanted to show max. dps" has no value. Second, Invigoration gives way more than just 10 extra damage. Have you even tested it? It gives tons of damage but how it works is a little bit complicated and not very...
  14. B

Good build but there is a lot of room for improvements... 1. why do you have heavy attacks in your build? you don't need heavy attacks when you have high crit chance and use light attacks, why don't you take "Fleet footed" and "resolve" instead? they both synergize well with that build. resolve...
  15. B

For those that completed Hearts of stone. What is the man of glass exactly?(spoilers )

O'Dim very much reminds me of the antagonist of a german fairytale. He is called "Holländer Michels" from the fairytale "the cold heart". http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/46451/ I think he is just a powerful relic/demon, like the crones. he basically does the same.. he tricks &...
Top Bottom