Recent content by black_project

+
  1. black_project

Ghost Town mission - keeps crashing at the same point

Have you tried re-validating your game files? In case you're playing on PC (either Steam or Epic. Probably GOG too), they have this feature on their client that allows you to check for any broken or corrupt files. Usually it's the main culprit. I had the same thing happened to me only it's on...
  2. black_project

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

Simple and concise, love it.
  3. black_project

Hope CDPR goes with Hello Games way but as you said, we'll find out soon enough.
  4. black_project

[PS5] [v1.04] "The Beast in Me" Clarie wont shoot in Rayfield. Is this a bug?

Guess my theory is right. Don't use cars with Crystal Dome for now. Stick the one with glass. Either they forgot to define this in requirements (player can't choose car with Crystal Dome) or they defined it already yet the devs forgot to put in on the code. Can only wait for patch either way...
  5. black_project

[PS5] [v1.04] "The Beast in Me" Clarie wont shoot in Rayfield. Is this a bug?

Remind me again, does Quadra Turbo use crystal dome? Have you tried using other cars with Crystal Dome (another Rayfield hypercar or some nomad version of car). Maybe try reloading your save and see if it still happens? I mean, if we're talking about immersiveness, remember that Rayfield and...
  6. black_project

100% agree. Was expecting a lively Night City and yet we got this... city of broken AI. The final straw for me was during one of the Gig mission, I happened to shot one of the innocent NPC and the game gave me a star. Guess where the cops spawned? from a freaking hallway. It just appears out of...
  7. black_project

We can't get a haircut, change tattoos and preview clothing in a setting where style is everything?

yeah agree. they probably will add this on next patch though. When? Don't know but my guess it's not too soon. Need to focus on bugs and glitches first. Remember they add alternate movement mode for Geralt on Witcher 3 after few patches (or many patches, kinda forgot really) so here's hoping...
  8. black_project

New Updates? (PC)

Ahhh yeahh.. the consoles. I forgot about this really, really, really hot mess lol. Yeah, they should fix it asap for the console though agree.
  9. black_project

How do I buy stocks in this game?

Wait for one or two iterations (CP2078 or maybe the prequel, CP2023. Don't take it seriously I'm just making assumption here) and they probably will add this feature. Or maybe not, guess we'll see how it goes lol.
  10. black_project

New Updates? (PC)

They should be.. hopefully. But based on my experience working in IT, you get one or two weeks of calm period right after production release. Yes, the work won't stop but the load is lighter during this period. I usually take it slow for a week just to recuperate. My guess is there won't be...
  11. black_project

How do I buy stocks in this game?

You can't buy stocks like GTA V far as I know
  12. black_project

Pc shuts off randomly.

Could be heat. Every PC or laptop will automatically shut down if they're overheating way above the limit if I'm not mistaken Might want to check your fans, see if it works and check for dust built-up. Usually it's the main culprit. If nothing else, maybe get your PC checked up by professional...
Top Bottom