Jobs Store Support Register

Recent content by BlackFive

+
  1. B

TO CDPR: an idea on how to "make it up" with PC buyers

You guys should read the Kotaku article on this "controversy." Also the Eurogamer report on it. Sure, things don't look as good as they did in the promo vids (no game ever does) - but CDPR had to make changes to make the whole open world work better. There were tradeoffs. As posted above -...
  2. B

DLC - Temerian Armor "Available" - why have to buy it in game (when I'm already cash poor)?

DLC - Temerian Armor "Available" - why have to buy it in game (when I'm already cash poor)? I'm not overly familiar with DLC, but is it common to have something like this available to the player - except always just out of reach? I know where to purchase the Temerian armor set - I...
  3. B

Patch 1.03 - Far longer play times - but still a CTD

Patch 1.03 - Far longer play times - but still a CTD Again - this is inventory/ submenu related: I was trying to read a quest log when the CTD happened. Since 1.03 I've been able to play much longer than previously - so it's definitely an improvement. Actually turned NVIDIA hair back on due...
  4. B

2.47 GB Patch Downloading - Notes?

Nope - it wasn't a fix.
  5. B

Playing now - just says v 1.02 - but I don't remember if it said that before or not. Keeping an eye out for mem leaks and crashes - will report back.
  6. B

Correction - it seems to be stuck at 2.47 GB - the download is 2.59 GB.
  7. B

2.47 GB Patch Downloading - Notes? Just checked and Origin is downloading a largish update. Any ideas? Where do I look for patch notes / announcements?
  8. B

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

THIS IS A MEMORY LEAK ISSUE - nothing to do with drivers. All the 'self help' fixes in the world will not solve the issue. IT is not a GPU / Driver thing - it is a problem with the source game code - and only CDPR can fix it.
  9. B

Any word from Dev's on a fix for the Memory Leaks? - Inventory Crash, etc?

Any word from Dev's on a fix for the Memory Leaks? - Inventory Crash, etc? There is a massive memory leak at work in Witcher 3 for PC. - Too many users are thinking it's something with the settings (and it's not). It seems to be related to switching to inventory or other menus - but...
  10. B

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

It's a memory leak folks - if you play for a long time without going to inventory often - eveything works. If you go into and out of inventory frequently - game will crash often.
  11. B

Memory Leak and Other Issues (Alchemy not working correctly)

Second day of testing - the memory leak persists. I've proven it is not a heat related issue (watching temps via MSI Afterburner. Seems to be related to often going into and out of inventory - possibly all game menus other than the normal view - I played for a good long time without trying to...
  12. B

Gerald likes fist fighting [BUG]

I tried to fight a bear like this. Did not end well. Also - Geralt will not draw a sword at some times - no matter how often I press C. Have not tried 1 / 2 to see if that does it; only just now thought about it to see if that works.
  13. B

Tech Support Page Needs to Be Separated by PLATFORM (PC, etc.)

Tech Support Page Needs to Be Separated by PLATFORM (PC, etc.) I'm trying to find fixes for problems on PC - and keep running into problems posted by others regarding different platforms. I'm sure everyone whos playing on console would like to find threads dedicated to their platform, just as...
  14. B

After looking at the issue - while there may be a graphics card problem as well - there is definitely a memory leak. It's the classic pattern of one - where you have to restart the system to get the game to function.
  15. B

I do have the latest drivers - will have to check temps.