Recent content by BlackHawkV

+
  1. BlackHawkV

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Bloomberg: Cyberpunk Game Maker Faces Hostile Staff After Failed Launch. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-18/cyberpunk-game-maker-faces-hostile-staff-after-failed-launch?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=Tech&cmpId=GP.Tech Just found this. Might explain a lot if true.
  2. BlackHawkV

But that is exactly why i'm here. I WANT to give them ideas. Probably wasn't specific enugh. I don't want them to write a few lines "and they lived happily ever after" and be done with it. If they really do it and give us more endings it should be done right and if they do it right they bring...
  3. BlackHawkV

So i started another playthrough after letting it all sink in for a while. And honestly this game ist just too good and has way to much potential to just give up on. At this point i would even pay for a mini dlc that adds an ending where we don't die and can continue after we solve the chip...
  4. BlackHawkV

Let's hope for the best. The fact alone that we are talking about this at length should show CDPR that we DO care and that we really want this game so succsed.
  5. BlackHawkV

I don't follow. How are we supposed to know how CP2077 ends based on how the Witcher 3 ends?
  6. BlackHawkV

Jeah experience all that stuff while coffing blood every 5 minutes because of the parasite in your head. That does sound like fun.
  7. BlackHawkV

Sorry man but the things to do in CP2077 don't even come close to your examples.
  8. BlackHawkV

MM no but they promised us an imersive game where our chices mattered and the outcome was influenced by them. if you think that is the case right now good for you. Most people here do not think that we got what we were promised.
  9. BlackHawkV

Reading these statements from seemingly important and very involved people now just adds salt to the wound...all those promises and look at what we got in the end. wow just wow.
  10. BlackHawkV

The story is really not the problem. Its well written most of the characters are great voice acting is topnotch. It all just feels so pointless in the end when we learn that no matter what we do we die. Thats the whole point of this whole discussion. Nobody here wants to change the story or get...
  11. BlackHawkV

It probablly is a fact the most people who play Cp2077 are not familiar with the cyberpunk genre in depth. Let's just be real Cyberpunk as a genre is not the most popular one because be it a book a movie or a game it is quite dark and as you say that the best one could hope for usually is a...
  12. BlackHawkV

And it's not like the bad endings don't have a place in the game on the contrary they really do belong. Just why oh why is the absolute best outcome a careful maybe? If you take the time to make SEVEN endings why can't there be just one where we get to live? I try to come up with a reason and i...
  13. BlackHawkV

First mistake they made really. Setting that goddamn release date. Should have just kept on doin what they did and say that it's done when it's done and not sooner.
  14. BlackHawkV

I still can't stop thinking about this. Never in my entire life was there a game that conflicted me that much. It's just the whole story revolves around V and working towards not dying. There is no great plot where the world is in peril and we need to save it or the great conspiracy that needs...
  15. BlackHawkV

That is exactly what went wrong with that game. We struggle throughout the story and in the end we get rewarded by biting the dust anyway. All just doom and gloom and no ray of hope.
Top Bottom