Recent content by BlackSwan1092

+
  1. BlackSwan1092

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

No, I do not want spoilers. I want to enjoy the game at my pace, as I tend to explore everything in open world games. Also, Gwent is the only game I can sit and watch someone else play. I do not enjoy watching other people play video games, I'd rather play myself.
  2. BlackSwan1092

New Leaks coming on the 21 of November according to Tweet

Thank you for the info and heads up. I won't do it again.
  3. BlackSwan1092

New Leaks coming on the 21 of November according to Tweet

If I'm reading that tweet correctly, we'll have information on the 21st. Just thought I'd share as I know we have all been waiting.
  4. BlackSwan1092

Will "Play 40 artifacts" daily quest be ever removed??

I made a very successful trap deck that has won me a few games in casual. It's fun to play with and make decks that utilizes more artifacts.
  5. BlackSwan1092

Tactical decision leader ability: Morvran Voorhis's card deserves an aristocrat tag

Lore wise, it makes sense for him to carry both Soldier (because he is a General) and the Aristocrat (very affluent) tag.
  6. BlackSwan1092

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

I feel that once CyberPunk2077 releases, CDPR will put more effort into this game while they're making the next Witcher game. I can see the next year being dedicated to Gwent and CyberPunk2077. Right now, I feel they are trying to focus on making deadlines, as CP2077 was delayed another week...
  7. BlackSwan1092

Gwent Content Creators

Trynet123: First streamer I tuned into. Fun to watch, plays a variety of decks, and engages with his viewers. I don't see a negative. LionHart: I like him, entertaining. Negative, when he sits at the Main Menu for an hr just talking...... TheaBeasty: Fun to watch her play. Only thing would be...
  8. BlackSwan1092

Buff or Nerf?

Good Point. I do feel that a lot of nerfs are knee jerk reactions to complaints rather than looking at the whole picture.
  9. BlackSwan1092

Buff or Nerf?

I'm also more in favor of buffs than nerfs. I would rather have 3 strong decks per faction, along with good meme decks, than what we have now. Seeing the same decks over and over again are easy wins (because you know exactly what they're gonna do) but they are also boring. I think we as a...
  10. BlackSwan1092

SY - Lined Pockets - Why it is horrible and How to fix it?

I'm glad I am not the only one having issues making a successful Lined Pocket Crimes deck. I love the Crime arch type and have been trying to make it work. I like both of you guys ideas. I've ran into the issue of not having enough spenders as well.
  11. BlackSwan1092

Disconnecting from the internet when losing - should this be reported as a cheat?

I feel the same way 95% of time. There has been times I thought I lost, then I win by one point! lol. Even after being annaliated in R1 when I think to forfeit, but then take R2 and R3 with ease. But if my last few cards are not going to make up a 30+ point gap, then I'll just forfeit...
  12. BlackSwan1092

The Problems with Gwent

I would have to disagree with your post @Atomontage. Though I hate when my engines are taken out or my set up plan keeps getting interrupted, I also hate when I am not running a control deck or any removals and my opponent plays an engine (bronze or gold) that boosts up to over 20 pts...
  13. BlackSwan1092

My pursuit of NG and what I learned

Man, that was a lot to read. I agree with everything you said. When I played NG, I played Enslave Tactic deck, and I loved it. Hopefully the next major update NG gets some love.
  14. BlackSwan1092

Changing faction experience

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here on this post, but I will say this, I do believe it is important for players to play all factions. You learn a lot about each faction and how to play them . You also learn what your opponents might be trying to set up. I, myself...
Top Bottom