Recent content by blank_redge

+
  1. blank_redge

Someone found this picture

NICE. =) Well done.
  2. blank_redge

[poll] What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077?

To be clear: are you asking "what do we expect", or "what do we hope for" out of this game? Although I'd be content with a GTA-style game, I would hope this winds up being deeper (MUCH deeper) than that. Given all the reports we have so far, it looks like it's shaping up in the latter's...
  3. blank_redge

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I'm *hoping* they decide to release with Third Person as an option you can toggle (a-la Fallout 3, New Vegas), but it's not an absolute deal-breaker for me. The E3 vid DEFINITELY re-kindled the hype for me. I'm ready. Jack me in. (And now, I'm wondering if I can recreate that armor jak with...
  4. blank_redge

I'm still alive, Part 16

...fix yer avatar, n00b. ;-)
  5. blank_redge

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

...I'd imagine like a lot of folks, I've come back 'round after the E3 trailer dropped. And HOT DAMN, does it look good. =) *looks around* I see... you've done things with the place. =p Kind of looks like the site layout is optimized for mobile, now. So, yes. 2077. Hype! woo.
  6. blank_redge

Building Your Character Thread

Well wisdom, looks like you got your wish. =p Instead of having a hard-set Role at character creation, your choices along the way determines how your character turns out: https://www.gameinformer.com/preview/2018/06/12/impressions-and-details-from-50-minutes-of-gameplay
  7. blank_redge

The final solution to the quirkness question.

...lolwat? Way to promote conversation. XD Anyhoo. While I very much enjoy the quirky humor in the Borderlands series, I don't want to see any of that in CP2077. Given the universe they're building off of, I don't think it would be a good fit.
  8. blank_redge

Now playing [music]

A bit of the ol' Electro, oh my Droogies. artist: Flux Pavillion - song: Blow The Roof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwt9El3yooU
  9. blank_redge

Looking for an introductory scenario

Are you running it as a one-shot, or part of a larger campaign? Also, the idea of running a tabletop with one player is odd to me; for me, the fun is the interaction between players. Anyhoo. Depending on the character, you'll need a plausible hook. You probably also want a plausible reason...
  10. blank_redge

Haha. Got the best compliment I could get as a Ref. =)

Haha. Got the best compliment I could get as a Ref. =) So, some of the old-timers know that I've been running a CP2020 campaign now for a few years. Had a player recently retire from playing. Recently caught up with him, and asked him if there was anything that I could do as a Ref to make...
  11. blank_redge

Stats: Body Type( BT)

...I would *hope* that CDPR not only includes the PnP stats, but that your (raw) BOD stat affects your character's physical appearance.
  12. blank_redge

Mike Pondsmith at Total Confusion

...well, crap. Guess you'll have to "borrow" someone's credentials and slip into one of Mike's games.
  13. blank_redge

what platform are you gonna play on?

Possibly filthy console peasant, if it drops for PS4, and it's not butchered in the port to console. Otherwise, I might build a PC for this game, specifically.
  14. blank_redge

Some questions about Braindance thing (lore)

I've been known to have the occasional good idea, every now and again.
  15. blank_redge

Some questions about Braindance thing (lore)

Presumably, the Free State of NorCal still has an organization like the Department of Corrections. If I were a warden or had a seat on Corrections, I'd push for (carefully curated) virtual libraries for inmates hooked up to braindance. Give 'em a bunch of peace n' love hippie philosophy to...
Top Bottom