Recent content by blazeaglory

+
  1. blazeaglory

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Is this the latest patch/update? The game still sucks
  2. blazeaglory

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

I agree. Hardly any of them scream "Cyberpunk" to me but to each their own I guess
  3. blazeaglory

Patch 1.1

Time? Space? How much "time" did they have? Wasn't it like 8 years or something? lol 1612514625 Wow. First world problems folks lol OCD much?
  4. blazeaglory

Patch 1.1

Not true at all. Im running a 6 yo i7 4790k and a 1070 GPU and get 60 fps on ULTRA with just a few things turned down. Game looks great, nice and smooth, crisp. Other than the lame bugs and other issues the game plays and looks great. I honestly dont understand why people think you need the...
  5. blazeaglory

Patch 1.1

On PC: Still cant complete "Getting Warmer" and "To Skin a Cat". Most of my owned vehicles "stash" compartments wont work Multiple other issues still present I love this game and it looks beautiful and I've played for over 220 hours (beat it already) but at this point the problems have...
  6. blazeaglory

Warning! Nvidia GeForce DRIVERS

What would you consider this machine, just curious... i7 4790k (DeLid to 4.7-4.9Ghz) AsRock Z97 extreme9 1070 mini (downgraded from 2x1080) 16Gb RAM 2400Mhz 2x500Gb M.2 NvMe/SATA(Currently running on D:SATA M.2) Thermaltake RGB/SMART GOLD 750w PSU ASUS 144hz 24" gaming monitor Corsair water...
  7. blazeaglory

Warning! Nvidia GeForce DRIVERS

Im on a 1070 here(OC'd a bit). Zero issues other than the regular bugs. Never a shut down more than twice (pre nvidia update anyway). Running on high/ultra mostly @60FPS (+/-3-5fps). Play on average lately 10 hours per day lol
  8. blazeaglory

CRAFTING COMPENENTS AUTO CRAFT MULTIPLE ITEMS FEATURE

Ya'll some lazy @$$ Mo**** ******** :p;)
  9. blazeaglory

"Lizzie" iconic weapon graphics issue

I literally just started having this problem with lizzie but notice it somewhat on others as well. Sucks too because I liked Lizzies screen
  10. blazeaglory

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

How can you say no to Johnny?? 1609032696 WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! You over 35 yo per chance? haha Here's another one... GUESS THE REFERENCE...Look closely,,,(V added for effect but she's playing a character as well)
  11. blazeaglory

3 SEASHELLS!!! High five to first person to guess what this references!
  12. blazeaglory

V portaits Some Silverhand candy lol
  13. blazeaglory

Hotfix 1.06

Im lucky to only have minor problems up until this point. My gameplay is beautiful and super smooth/vivid/sharp. I hooked V up with a bunch of running/jumping perks and man she really scoots! I'm on maybe 6 year old hardware but in all honesty anyone running the basic reqs shouldn't be having so...
Top Bottom