Recent content by Blizz1383

+
  1. B

The Witcher 3 install times and performance

The Witcher 3 install times and performance Hi, My copy of the Witcher 3 collectors edition arrives on Tuesday, so I was wondering about a couple of things. Firstly, the collectors edition is a disk copy, so does anyone know how long it takes to install from the disk and for me to start...
  2. B

How will The Witcher 3 Retail receive patches?

Thanks, this has really helped :D
  3. B

Thanks for clearing it up, I'm a complete scrub to this forum if you couldn't tell :p I assume the expansions and free dlc would be in the same place, when they come out.
  4. B

How will The Witcher 3 Retail receive patches? Hi, I've pre-ordered my copy of The Witcher 3: Collectors edition, and its the first time I've bought a PC game retail. I live in the UK, and the only copy of this edition I could find was from America, which I know isn't a problem as its DRM free...
  5. B

Questions about buying the Witcher 3 (PC) retail

Many thanks to both of you, you really cleared this up for me :P Many thanks
  6. B

Questions about buying the Witcher 3 (PC) retail

Questions about buying the Witcher 3 (PC) retail So I recently ordered The Witcher 3 Collectors edition (the one which comes with the kick-ass statue and art book), and this being the first time I've ordered a retail, disk copy of a game for PC, I have some questions. Firstly, the only place I...
Top Bottom