Recent content by Bloodartist

+
  1. Bloodartist

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Sifu. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. 1713459619 Hogwart's legacy 1713459797 Star wars: the old republic 1713459901 Red Dead Redemption 2 1713515834 Pathfinder: Wrath of the Lich... I mean righteous (my character)
  2. Bloodartist

Why does the Quadra avenger have the Herrera logo on its rear rims ?

Pretty nice find! Is it only this particular model of T66?
  3. Bloodartist

Easter eggs (spoilers)

In a recent interview at game developers conference, Pawel Sasko said that we haven't found all easter eggs yet after being given a list of the found ones. Specifically he mentioned that the phantom liberty phone still has codes that we haven't punched in yet...
  4. Bloodartist

River Rework For Lesbian V

Guess what. You have no say in what other people say. You however DO have a say in what you YOURSELF say.
  5. Bloodartist

River Rework For Lesbian V

You can't blame him from being interested, but I remember that you could simply say no at one point. After which its just having a beer on top of a watertank or a dinner with the family etc just be good friends. Gotta pay attention to the dialog choices, as there simply isn't much actual variety...
  6. Bloodartist

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

New tremere blog https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/news/developing-tremere Heres the previous Brujah blog https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/news/clan-highlight-brujah
  7. Bloodartist

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

Tone gets lost in the internet. You may think you were being snarky, but the rest of us can never be sure whether someone is serious or not. It was also completely uncalled-for response to a serious post. If there is one thing that REALLY grinds my gears is when Im being serious and someone...
  8. Bloodartist

What CP's elements are(n't) cyberpunk-ish?

Over the course of the game, V does achieves precisely zero things that change the world. You have an effect in the lives of some individuals but those are insignificant. V starts a nobody and ends up as a nobody. And its precisely why I can never give this game full score. The main story is...
  9. Bloodartist

Gang street attacks

Specifically any 'regular', non-mainstory gig? I need to test this. My current save is near the end so I dont have many gigs left. And some of those regular ones I do without raising alarms so I guess thats the reason I havent seen any. If this is the case, I understood the feature completely...
  10. Bloodartist

Gang street attacks

In 2.0 CDPR introduced possibility of various gangs attacking V on the streets. However, after players complained devs reduced the frequency of said attacks. Now I havent seen a single attack in a long while so I thought to ask: Whats the attack frequency now? Is it just one and done? Each...
  11. Bloodartist

The Beast in Me: How to Purchase the Cthulu

I believe this depends on how the quest "beast in me" final race turns out. potential spoilers about "beast in me"
  12. Bloodartist

Its all something devs have said or written in devblogs, devstreams or interviews. They recently released a Brujah clan highlight, with a very familiar looking Brujah primogen... https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/news/clan-highlight-brujah 1709776355...
  13. Bloodartist

The Beast in Me: How to Purchase the Cthulu

Define "Never"? You may have to wait for several ingame days for the fixers to get ahold of you and try to sell the car...
  14. Bloodartist

VtM: Swansong yes. It was released 2 years ago on epic, and was released may 2023 in Steam when the exclusivity deal ran out. Its currently on a -70% discount on steam if you wanna go try it out. Personally it wasnt for me. Its not a bloodlines-type game, its more like a detective/puzzle game...
  15. Bloodartist

Personal opinion: It looks exactly like Bloodlines should. It may not look graphically as good as some of its competitors in modern days. Which I do not consider a detriment. I do consider a detriment if we only have access to four abilities at any given time, even if total number we can choose...
Top Bottom