Recent content by BloodyWitcher

+
  1. B

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Legitimate gripes or not. You lose all creditability when you score the game a 3.7/10. Just the .7 on it's own is silly. Nvm the click bait hyperbole. woops my bad. reading comprehension.
  2. B

How did Pavetta Know him as Duny (Last Wish)

How did Pavetta Know him as Duny (Last Wish) When Urcheon gate crashes the party to claim Pavetta. Pavetta screams "Duny!" when all hell breaks loose after she accepted her destiny. I don't remember the name Duny being mentioned prior. And this was Pavettas first contact with him. Am I...
  3. B

Triss or Yen?

The Last Wish quest is the first time I felt some sort of emotion for Yen. I still feel bad now, contemplating reloading. After the now or never quest. If I change my position with Yen will being with Yen still be possible?
  4. B

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again?

I'm not going to tell you "the frame rate isn't THAT bad" because I been there with the pevious patches while others were tryna tell me I was making a big deal out of nothing. But it does seem to have improved and you'll be missing out by trading the game or getting a refund. Just my opinion.
  5. B

I don't know why I bother posting a thread when chances are it's just going to get placed in some random thread with a thousand other people posting to leave it burried in a sea of other posts. I'm sure mods just jump the gun on here and or feel the need to be seen as "doing their job" but...
  6. B

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again?

It's not the fact you're "not saying the game is technically perfect" It's the fact you feel the need to continually express how well the game performs for you, and by association, belittling others claims that tha FR is poor. Whether intentional or not. Nobody cares if it runs well for you...
  7. B

You know despite the problems. (possible spoilers?) After a long break it helped me realize what a great game this is. Listen. I'm not going to try and mask the problems the game has (being a ps4 user) mainly the frame rate for me personally. No quest breakers. so far. Fingers crossed and...
  8. B

How do you explain multiple dedicated game performance site results confirming severe frame rate drops? I guess they were unlucky and or making a big deal out of nothing. Bearing in mind not a single 1 has shown a perfect fine and dandy ps4 version or EVEN an acceptable 1. You can sit there...
  9. B

How do you fight higher level monsters? Here's a video I recorded during my gameplay. :)

I've died more times on W3 than I have on either D.S or B.B.
  10. B

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Zeros sad. Can't imagine how desperate life must be for this to be his avenue for interaction. .
  11. B

Issues with armor sets

I just went on a treasure hunt for my next level griffin armour in skillige and every piece was Ursine. Not only that but the enemy's were all 21 and above when the quest was labeled as LVL 16. Somethings definitely not right.
  12. B

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

Even in the face of facts and evidence they play ignorance. Sad how some people get their rocks off
  13. B

I LIKE seeing a lot of loot. Don't Change a Thing CDPR!!

I didn't say you mentioned it mate. I was I was going into detail on "what I meant" when referring to my "how the loot is handled"
  14. B

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

Is she really failing though? She's making a fortune and getting on talk shows plus I don't think her crusade is sincere. She comes across as a charlatan.
  15. B

I LIKE seeing a lot of loot. Don't Change a Thing CDPR!!

Yeah exactly, now you're getting it!. I mentioned that in another thread. It's how the loot is handled. Making the loot make some geographical/economical sense as well as some form of loot read out for weapons and armour. Edit: In fact I think that is what I said, word for word?
Top Bottom