Recent content by blubeetle

+
  1. B

CDPR claims 100% accuracy in identifying pirates, demands money from thousands

Gods, I love cats. Especially kitten! Mreawww.... To bad my wife hates 'em. Hik.
  2. B

Lock it up. At least until it gets reopen by CDPR himself. Heh. Like that would happen.
  3. B

You know what's funny? This is what I call "debate for debate's sake". It would be a lot more productive to all parties if CDPR himself could be here and provide some answers, or even resoluteness/stand to avoid further bickering. This IS their forum and website, after all. I would even consider...
  4. B

Ask Me Anything session with CDPR

TW1 revamp/remake plan was mentioned, along with the toolset. If only they have any idea how many fans are wetting their pants just thinking about it. Me, especially. Thank you very much, gregski!
  5. B

Fighting the Kayran

Wouldn't you like to try using Yrden sign, instead? It's the same thing, faster to set and much more potent.
  6. B

Contradictions in story between Witcher books and games?

In all fairness, if CDPR truly tries to adhere to the original lore while respecting the game mechanisms they have already built so far, there should be a definitive choice for players to make between Yennefer and Triss in TW3. Choices that would not only single out the absolute path between the...
  7. B

Saskia's words to Geralt at the end of act III

For obvious--and not so obvious reason, I prefer this, imo. :) I mean, isn't it a fact that the dwarf were hiding their women the moment Geralt was seen to live with them? Perhaps Saskia was afraid Geralt would pose unnecessary sexual tensions with her favorite dwarf should he be welcomed as...
  8. B

CD Projekt - Fan interaction improvements

Add a poll to the ideas, buddy. See how many of the existing fans like and support 'em. That would get attentions, and the statistical proof needed to back 'em up in case CDPR requires it.
  9. B

Have you ever stopped watching the...

So, is it related to the witch's curse or the wild hunt? Perhaps both? Amazing, isn't it? A very subtle detail beyond even the ranges of mere graphics. Wonder if there are others.... Hmm....come to think of it, there is at least one more: the sweet beetle at the of the game. I understand that...
  10. B

Bugs and troubleshooting about this forum

Got it! Turns out I just have to tweak the code a bit. Does it show now?
  11. B

Uploading this from the desktop apps of minus.com. Does it show as normal to all of you guys? If it does, I really gotta thank Dona, because I'm LOVING it! So simple and works. If it works, that is. So how is it? [supposed to show a picture but I got the below warning, instead] Edit: Ouch! As...
  12. B

Dona, http://minus.com seems like a great solution. Using desktop apps for the sharing files, pretty much like DropBox, which I use. I haven't tried it yet, but thank you for recommending it. I have a hunch it won't suck like that of imageshack, so I'll give it a shot. ADDENDUM: The frogs? Once...
  13. B

If I may suggest, use http://iceimg.com. I too, see only frog for everything comes from imageshack.
  14. B

Recomended Graphic settings?

Yeah. Definitely G Card. IMO.
  15. B

Have you ever stopped watching the...

Yeah, right.
Top Bottom