Recent content by blueray193

+
  1. blueray193

So, Here We Are....

What kind of answer is this? And you're telling me to learn something? Opinions shows much of one's mentality. But clearly you could not answer my questions without that childish defensive stance of "It's my opinion!" Not answering anymore, clearly nothing productive can come out of this.
  2. blueray193

So, Here We Are....

So it's acceptable now to realease an unfinnished game? Is it acceptable to launch a game and then ask for players to wait 2 more months to be "playable"? PS5 comes out and suddenly PS4 is such an old, weak hardware box? Is it acceptable to hide from players how poorly the game performs on...
  3. blueray193

Im done with CDPR

Exactly. Also, they are not invalidating the other issues that need to be fixed. No one's saying "Fix this, forget the rest"
  4. blueray193

Im done with CDPR

I know, that's why I said it's not the perfect solution. I'm aware of the real issue thanks. I just tried to help him do what he wanted.
  5. blueray193

Im done with CDPR

Not the perfect solution, but there is a mod that allows full nudity in photo mode. Maybe you can use that in the meantime
  6. blueray193

Goofy Pics

Now that´s punk!
  7. blueray193

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

I dont mind driving with keyboard and mouse. Got used to it back in old Need For Speed games :LOL: But yeah it's not perfect and the minimap man.... make it even worse.
  8. blueray193

The underwear has to be a bug. Otherwise your entire game makes zero sense from an immersive perspective.

If they dont change it, modders will hopefully. A shame tho
  9. blueray193

Im done with CDPR

Let's hope so :)
  10. blueray193

The underwear has to be a bug. Otherwise your entire game makes zero sense from an immersive perspective.

Believe me, we all get your point. But sadly it was confirmed in other thread by CDPR that it work as intended.:(
  11. blueray193

Im done with CDPR

I think they decided to be "intentional" only recently. Otherwise the mod wouldnt show your schlong in the mirror or in photo mode, cuz what it does is to edit one simple file of the game. The only thing thats does not work is FPP as it still show a ken doll thang. But people will figure it out...
  12. blueray193

Adult content and... the 'censour'...

Completely agree. But it wont be long till a blue mod come here closing the thread because it was already answered by CDPR that it works as intended, not allowing people to continue to discuss and share opinions. Still, agree with everything you said
  13. blueray193

CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

YES! That's all we want :) They need to improve the game cuz it has some much potential. After that, everyone can enjoy what they please in there :LOL:
  14. blueray193

CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

Well, i find romancing in game very interesting. I always like to explore that emotional side of the characters, but I understand some people dont find that appealing. And I agree with you that it should not be the priority now, at all. They should worry fixing some stuff, add missing features...
Top Bottom