Recent content by Bluexcape

+
  1. Bluexcape

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Omfg well done CDPR, 8 whole years and this is what we get! Why did we even provide consumer input on this forum if all our ideas were going to get cutt!
  2. Bluexcape

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

By Dusty Springfield Would be nice to have this playing in Vs apartment (via a classics radio station ofcourse), after some explosive mission.
  3. Bluexcape

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Westbrook Autos
  4. Bluexcape

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Prediction Cyberpunk will generate a $1billion in the first week:cool:
  5. Bluexcape

Early Release?

Stop dreaming there will be no early release
  6. Bluexcape

Gang feature: 6th Street

I hope we get to see the beauty of night city with gameplay on the 16th of April :sad:
  7. Bluexcape

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Best one yet
  8. Bluexcape

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

@Marcin Momot @Lilayah I'm inlove with the sounds already *Grimes This game will be a force to be reckoned with,the epitome of what the players really want in a game. I cant wait for it,ive pre-orderd n additional copy just to store in a protective glass container ❤
  9. Bluexcape

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Pre-orderd for myself and as a gift, They are slowly stripping a game we were intialy promised
  10. Bluexcape

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Yoow gimi the sex ,wheres the sex, i want all of it
  11. Bluexcape

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

You have a point here, *limitted resources.🤔 Maybe thats the reason,it could be they had to cut of some things after acquiring Keanu (im just making an example here). Limited resources is the only acceptable reason anyway,any other reason is just plain negligence. I hope someone from cdpr...
  12. Bluexcape

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Shit i hope so Now we gona really judge the game and their decisions
  13. Bluexcape

Dude no one said this game is now a linear shooter, all we said was Cdpr narrowed our experience/enjoyment spectrum. By taking out an option that could easily be implemented and re-broaden that spectrum and make everyone happy again. You telling me after all these years they still couldnt...
  14. Bluexcape

U clearly did not see *FREEDOM* in my text. Its not about gyming or getting fat and all 1560880086 Ofcourse you wont because whenever you did buy a safe house u didnt really use it for anything else except to save the game and leave,but cdpr could change that
Top Bottom