Recent content by bobodori

+
  1. bobodori

Witcher 4 - Dont mess it up! Listen to us!

Here is an advice for you - the paying customer.Don't preorder. That's the [...] of today's gaming industry.Cyberpunk recouped it's developement costs and some more only from preorders.What's then the incentive for a company to deliver a good ,hell even working product. I mean ,the game was...
  2. bobodori

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Happy b-day Cyberpunk 2077. Amazing game.Invoked such a spectrum of emotions in me. From pure awe of the advance of the RedEngine,the details in the city,to the bitter desperation of a failed opportunity to really make a masterpiece. From invoking the 8-year old child in me,absorbing the story...
  3. bobodori

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Maybe i'm wrong ,but i think in some patch notes (1.2 or before)i've red that they fixed the animation of the holo koi fish in the square.On 1.2 corpo playthrough .In Jenkins office after the window shuts are open and i'ts not working,animation non existent.Also Jackie still goes through the...
  4. bobodori

Patch 1.2

Wait,what? What's the point then?! The most crafted items are the components. I literally have to press the mouse button more than hundred times to craft and upgrade the components.Damn......
  5. bobodori

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Damn...That's a loooong list.
  6. bobodori

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Not trusting someone doesn't mean you don't care.Everyone is on this forum because they care,being negative or positive or everywhere in between.
  7. bobodori

I agree with you to some point,also i'll like to add that the whole preorder culture has more or less damaged the industry.I mean in the past ,a company had incentive to deliver a finished product.In case of CP77,they have already sold 8m. before launching.Imagine if they had 0 preorders.I don't...
  8. bobodori

Like/Dislike ratio and comments also disabled on the youtube videos?Damage control?I know it's not the full patch notes,but highlighting remapping keys as a "thing"!Editing the .txt file that spawns the police from 1m to 10m or whatever?You sure are stirring up the hive. I think it would have...
  9. bobodori

Fifth Column gig contradicts a story decision I made (minor spoilers)

Yup. After the fight with Cesar (latino,wife pregnant). I left them the money and the car. Later after the fight with the pro boxer, Cesar asked me if i take good care of his car! After TW3 and all the things some youtubers did to break the consistency of outcomes in the quests ,TW3 successfully...
  10. bobodori

Car MOD

I use this mod,it persists through saves.Works great,i have swapped the regular Caliburn with the Black-Gold one.I'm pretty sure you can swap the bikes you can summon with the ones you like.
  11. bobodori

Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

What?!The first time?TW3 has official mod tools.TW2 had entire Modkit.Do your research. You should look at CP77 Tools on Nexus.The devs are hard at work updating the tools ,so they will get better.But atm atleast better than the official.
  12. bobodori

Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

Even the modtools site is bugged.It shows archivedump as 29MB,and metadata as 22kb. In reality it's reversed. So we already have a pretty decent unpacker/uncooker-CP77 tools . Let's see what the "official tools" can do.
  13. bobodori

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

:D It's not a bug,it's a feature!
  14. bobodori

In the open world, no reflection of the protagonist V is visible on the object

The game does not load the head model while in FP,that's why you need to "open the mirrors",so the engine loads the head(sometimes bold :D).That explains why they have removed the RT reflection of V.
  15. bobodori

Rate the avatar above you!

8/10 , i like Rockerboy pixelart (atleast that's what i saw from all the pixels)
Top Bottom