Recent content by bobos

+
  1. B

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Just a heads up for the tech team (for you also Licaon). I remind you that my issue was that of the high pitched sound during meditation.I couldn't help myself but play the damn thing (it's so awesome and something fresh in this sea of mediocrity that has engulfed major titles)and my...
  2. B

Marcus, do you reckon we should try the beta creative drivers. Will we open a more serious can of worms if we do that?
  3. B

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

I just sent the info via e-mail. Let's hope this gets fixed soon.
  4. B

We already tried that.Several days ago. It doesn't work.My issue is different but the supposed solution is in thatfile too. It-doesn't-work.
  5. B

I didn't, I'm just hammered with work. I will when I can and I'll report back.
  6. B

Your tone is condescending and pugnacious. I'm not gonna get into this, net boards are full of hate anyway. I'm posting for technicalsupport for a legitimate issue. I have no quarrel with you - it'd be funny - but I hate it when you try to suggest that the problem is mine when I repeatedly have...
  7. B

I have to love your trying to disregard a legitimate issue.Read the topic dude. Seriously. None other game has issue with my computer. None.I'm not alone in this. And it's pretty infuriating what you're implying so, please, stop it.
  8. B

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

I think it's clear that the game screws up DoF. Badly.
  9. B

Dude, you don't have to be condescending. People have this problem a year now and -gasp- we know how to update our drivers.I think a full year of patching should have fixed that. But noooo...
  10. B

Sorry for the double, but let me get this straight. I (and others) can't hope for a solution?
  11. B

I too have a habit of not installing the crap creative gives with their cards.This is the only game to have this issue. None other. And it's really annoying.
  12. B

X-Fi XtremeGamer on winXP sp3 with the latest creative drivers.Why? You 're having the same issue?
  13. B

Thank you very much for your efforts Licaon but the high pitched sound is still present.I think disabling/enabling EAX for it to actually work every time the game starts has something to dowith it. Some bad EAX handling?Anyways, it doesn't fix the glitch. Keep in mind though - I've said it...
  14. B

Good for you man. Licaon can you please check the rapidshare link I provided? Thank you.
  15. B

Yeah, I know...
Top Bottom