Recent content by BoogertownAlderman

+
  1. B

Storage

Well, shit.
  2. B

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

Black Heimdalls in my Witcher 3 ? No thanks. And that's coming from a black dude too.
  3. B

Storage

I found out shit you throw on the floor never disappears. So I drop all my shit to the Vivaldi bank in Novigrad, in the back room. And when I need some of my shit, I go take my shit at Vivaldi's. Pretty symbolical, shitting on bankers I mean. Wanted a storage container too before I realized...
  4. B

The Final Trial Quest, Missing NPC

Sorry man :/ Do some side quests, get some witcher gear as you have that ugly gambeson, they'll patch it soon hopefully
  5. B

Guards being proper c*nts.

Geh, so it's normal, and it's not a glitch then, fuck.
  6. B

The Final Trial Quest, Missing NPC

Try to advance a bit and look at the floor next to that weird tank. Walk around a bit, maybe you'll see a prompt to talk to Lambert appear. If it doesn't, it means he sunk too far, and the only way to continue the quest is to load an earlier save where you didn't speak to him yet, or the...
  7. B

No I had 35 000 crowns exactly. They didn't take half my money, they took ALL of it. I think a Chort is summoned if you meditate right after you kill cows, so it's not really the same thing ! Would be funny if it was, but I'm pretty sure this here is more a bug, or maybe guards just steal all...
  8. B

On xbox, limited saves available (10 or so ...) Still wondering why I did not wait for my new rig to be assembled before buying the game lol, first time I play a RPG of this scale with only 10 saves available And yeah, my auto saves are right after I lost all my coin (did not notice the 0...
  9. B

Last save hours ago, welp-a-derp :sad: 0 gold and I'm near the end of the game, almost finished all witcher contracts and second quests and question marks, don't even know how I'll get those coins back now lol... Well, beggar Geralt it will be then
  10. B

Guards being proper c*nts. Hi, Some guards in Skellige just whacked me for hitting a cow, and after waking up I realized they took 35 000 crowns from me ? I mean I know anarchy is bad and hitting cows is wrong yada-yada, but c'mon ! Is it a bug or are Skellige guards actually Buddhists ?
  11. B

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

32/35. Without rushing. Gets close to 40 if you spent more time than necessary killing respawning drowners and bandits to test your skills.
  12. B

You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

When you mutter "Wind's howling" in the middle of the lesson you're giving to high school students, even though the windows are closed and there's not a breeze outside. Or When you try to sing Priscillia's song to your wife, the part about raven locks and violet eyes, when she's blonde with...
  13. B

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

Lol, go to a crowded area like the main square of Novigrad. Get a powerful crossbow like the Ursine or Feline one. And exploding bolts. Then shoot at the feet of a crowd of villagers. Priceless. (No i'm not a maniac, just the animation of them dying is funny, as they were not supposed to...
  14. B

Your Favorite Sword in the Witcher 3!

Longclaw ! Also Black Unicorn, the black scabbard and the nasty blade are pretty nice. And Harpy too, solid design. Best looking swords and scabbards imho. I don't like Scoia'tael stylized swords, they just look weird on your back with most of the armors. Nor the swords with a handle a-la...
  15. B

"The Lord of Undvik" quest is amazing! (No Spoilers)

Damn how could I not think of Odysseus during this quest. You're right, it does feel that way, almost wish it wasn't a giant but a cyclops as a boss ... By the way, check the bestiary entry about Cyclops, the little quote on top of the actual lore.
Top Bottom