Recent content by boomerek

+
  1. B

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

It's not a streaming issue. Instead of playing I started taking some "photos" and I noticed that while enabling free camera (in debug console) the camera stutter is gone! I can move camera slow or fast and it's always butter smooth.
  2. B

How the hell the most important bug is not fixed yet? I was sure that 1.04 update will cover this issue.. I'm 34h in already and I'm having splitting headaches because of that (I can't afford waiting for the fix as some of the guys here as my real life is waiting for me around the corner ;)...
  3. B

I noticed that it happens only on decreasing camera speed movement - in other words: when analog stick is returning to the neutral position. it looks like movement stops for a fraction of a second before reducing camera movement speed instead of fluent decrease. It should be a very easy fix as...
  4. B

Severe camera problems

don't hold your breath.. I just updated to 1.03 on PC and this particular stuttering (with slow camera movement on controller) is still here.​
  5. B

Ps4 controller optimasation bug still on v1.02

You've explained it very well. I have exactly the same problem with any controller on PC versioncheck this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36828-Severe-camera-problems
  6. B

A 'different' weird stutter when moving.

I noticed it when riding a horse
  7. B

PS4 Weird Joystick behavior

I have exactly the same problem on PC. I checked it on both of my controllers. Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers both make camera stutters when right stick is moved gently. To be precise it happens on decreasing camera speed movement - in other words when analog stick is returning to the...
  8. B

Severe camera problems

I have exactly the same problem on PC. I checked it on both of my controllers. Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers both make camera stutters when right stick is moved gently. To be precise it happens on decreasing camera speed movement - in other words when analog stick is returning to the...
Top Bottom