Recent content by Boselli555

+
  1. Boselli555

I hope the dev team actually see this small letter for them

Like I've said in the beginning, the thread states my personal opinion about the game. I know that the game has a lot of bugs that still need to be fixed, but that's not the point. I've enjoyed every single moment playing the game and in my opinion Cyberpunk have one of the best main...
  2. Boselli555

I hope the dev team actually see this small letter for them

I'm not here to talk about bugs, to be honest let's forget about them for a moment. I'm here to talk about my opinion on the game world and characters. For starters the dev team did a really good job on the game. The game world is so beautiful that instead of playing, a lot of times I just...
  3. Boselli555

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

The first thing I did when I had the money was to pay him back. Even in a digital world I don't like to owe anyone lol
  4. Boselli555

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

At least CDPR actually admited the error so that's a plus for me. I loved the game so I have a lot of hope that the company will fix everything and at the same time restore consumer confidence in their produts.
  5. Boselli555

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

A DLC that goes a little deeper with the romance choices. I would also love to see a prequel that shows us V's life before the events of Cyberpunk.
  6. Boselli555

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The Nomad ending is by far the one that gives more hope. Maybe V, alongside with Panam will find someone to cure him, who knows. The Arasaka ending where V gives his/her mind to the corporation is also a ending that gives hope for V to appear in a sequel. Maybe they will find him a new body...
  7. Boselli555

Thank you

I also can't wait for more content. I really want the game world to expand. Thank God I didn't experienced too much problems on my Xbox. Unlike most people, since the launch I've only experienced FPS issues and some crashes that thanks to the patches, are now all fixed.
  8. Boselli555

What game are you currently playing

Right now I need 4 more achievements to 100% Cyberpunk. After that, I'll probably play RAGE 2 and Far Cry Classic.
  9. Boselli555

What would Fix the game for you?

Yep. Of all the endings the Nomad one is by far the one that gave me hope. But the Arasaka ending where V gives his/her mind to the corporation is a good ending too, because it also allows CDPR to make a sequel with V again. I actually have a small letter I want to give to the developers...
  10. Boselli555

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I would hapilly sacrifice the multiplayer option for more single player content. My fear is that if the multiplayer option is added, CDPR will do the same thing as Rockstar, that is forgeting about a sequel and focusing only on milking cash on multiplayer dlcs.
  11. Boselli555

What would Fix the game for you?

What would fix the game for me? An ending where my character's mind is not replaced by Johnny and he/she actually survives the ordeal to live freely again.
Top Bottom