Recent content by Bottleblonde

+
  1. Bottleblonde

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

600+ hours for me and many play throughs. I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I did.
  2. Bottleblonde

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

Having never read the books or played the game (I have it in my steam library) I love this show. I'm already looking forward to season 3 <3 I adore Freya Allan and can't wait to see her kill more stuff!
  3. Bottleblonde

And now for something completely different: nice news!

My 600+ hours says I've enjoyed the game. Worth the price of admission. Waiting on expansions now, oh and I also play on Steam.
  4. Bottleblonde

Crashes on any saved game but can load new game

600 hrs of play through(s) gone for me. I just deleted everything Cyberpunk and started from scratch. I have the game freshly installed and I tried without mods. The game crashes at the montage. Every life path. I've contacted support and reported through the game reporting system. At first...
  5. Bottleblonde

We need a game of the story about Melissa Rory

Yus! Devs make it happen.
  6. Bottleblonde

[POLL] Lifepaths

Nomad forever.
  7. Bottleblonde

Baldur's Gate III

The recent patch upped the difficulty of some encounters. I breezed through with my warlock. I use Laz, Ast and Shadow as party members. At least they sort of fixed barrelmancy.
  8. Bottleblonde

"Defeat the scavenger leader" quest objective bug

Wow this one is still around... I stealthed him, broke his neck and then dropped him 90m off the side of the building. CDPR should bring him back as a zombie in a DLC =P
  9. Bottleblonde

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

New V, New Hair <3
  10. Bottleblonde

Bad Music Choices

We like pain.
  11. Bottleblonde

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

I adore WLOP's work. It's very feminine. I have used a couple pictures from them. <3 https://www.deviantart.com/wlop
  12. Bottleblonde

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

I was happy to be able to use my mods <3 and the graphics look even more amazing! Good job Devs! Driving my bike was easy before, not really seeing a change. I will try some of my vehicles.
  13. Bottleblonde

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I have glowy hair!
  14. Bottleblonde

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

I love my V, female. My favorite has to be Evelyn. If Night City was a person, it would be her.
Top Bottom