Recent content by brannonb

+
  1. brannonb

Gray Skin texture bug/glitch around shoulder and neck with Female Player Character when wearing certain cloth.

After putting 600+ hours into the game after launch, I've been gone for a while. And man, I am incredibly disappointed to see this glaring in-your-face graphic bug still in the game.
  2. brannonb

Your Most Painful Looking Screenshot

Here's mine.
  3. brannonb

Show me your outfit of choice!

You can buy them in the Corpo Plaza clothing store.
  4. brannonb

Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

+1 for Claire! I’m hoping for Claire romance options in DLC. She’s got a terrific personal story and is linked solidly into the main plot and V’s world through her job at The Afterlife.
  5. brannonb

Partial nudity bug???

The second issue is a result of the game not shrinking your character's breasts. All of the clothing is mapped to the small chest, and if you have selected a larger breast size it'll clip through the clothing. So if you have selected any breast size above the small one, the game reduces your...
  6. brannonb

Mama Welles Speculation with Female V

Was Camila at Jackie’s funeral?
  7. brannonb

[Spoiler] need opinion on Hidden GEM about chickens...

"Damn near indestructible" "Long shelf life" "A littlle chewey" I'm guessing the gag here was supposed to be that they're RUBBER CHICKENS, but art/animation didn't get the memo or just didn't have time to support it.
  8. brannonb

Wow that's funny! Since there are only 2 chickens, perhaps most of them were taken?
  9. brannonb

I need a screenshot of these "chickens" :-)
  10. brannonb

Sandra Dorsett/NightCorp and Mr. Blue Eyes mystery solved.....maybe?

I noted in my most recent play-through that it is possible to kill Sandra Dorsett when you deliver her databank to her. Anyone checked out what effect this has on the rest of the game's stories?
  11. brannonb

Do you feed your V?

I think the reason the game doesn't enforce an eat/drink/sleep requirement on V per day is that it would call attention to the passage of each day. Doing the side quests and gigs can take a *long* time, while the main story is constantly telling you that you have very little time left, so that...
  12. brannonb

Kids with guns! (not just a Gorillaz song)

Here's a video clip of the scene. (Sorry Google adds this gigantic logo image for no reason!) https://photos.app.goo.gl/w1jrVxNPu8STCq538
  13. brannonb

Kids with guns! (not just a Gorillaz song)

Not far from Lizzies I happened on a small cluster of kids in an alley. I watched them for a few moments and realized they were gathered around a dead body, all looking at it. I thought “Oh man, this is what it’s like to be a kid in Night City, the reality of finding dead bodies when you’re out...
  14. brannonb

Whose bike is this? "Shoot & Ride"

This bike is always parked outside the Sunset Motel (though it moves around to different spots). It can't be stolen, but other vehicles parked outside the motel can be. This leads me to believe it belongs to a specific NPC maybe, or is part of a quest? Or is it just teasing me? 1616114713...
  15. brannonb

Do you feed your V?

I would love to be able to sit down on a bar stool (I want to be able to sit on any chair, really), order a drink, and then have the bartender put it in front of V and let her drink it as we get in the scripted scenes. Same for diners and food. I would love for street vendors to sell food V...
Top Bottom