Recent content by bratinov

+
  1. B

Quen nerf

I agree with the change, spamming quen over and over is not fun.
  2. B

Shani TW2 Enhanced Edition. ( Spoilers ).

Watch Angry Joe's interviews, they talk a bit about Shani http://angryjoeshow.com/2012/04/aj-interviews-witcher-2edition/
  3. B

What do you think the default background story for TW3 will be?

Dragon Age 2 had that, but it still defaulted to a "honorable" human noble. (not going to give any DA:O spoilers) The descriptions of the choices are vague and small things are not taken into consideration. I never got those two guys, I though it was a broken quest :D What did they give you? I...
  4. B

Its only one game, give them a break, I think the whole save import feature was picked up from Bioware after the main story was thought out, I'm just guessing though. Still, shame Shani is not even mentioned by anyone, even Yen was mentioned in the original game.
  5. B

Yep, the same violence addict who constantly saves your ass. You can even smack him around when he gets out of hand. :p I did go with Iorveth the first time, because I'm pro elder races no matter what, but in this case I really had to let a lot of things slide... it don't regret it in the end...
  6. B

Could be.. Dragon age 2 had a fairly good default human Warden story, but bioware does do retcons.
  7. B

What do you think the default background story for TW3 will be? What do you think the default background story will be for TW3? (if no save is imported) Here's my take on major story elements: spared Aryan sided with Roche spared Henselt (not sure on this one, most likely Henselt will live)...
  8. B

Quick time events and insane difficulty

Just did my insane run, having QTEs off does not affect the achievement. Just a tip for any fellow achievement whores :)
  9. B

Francesca Findabair and TW3

No arguing there :)
  10. B

Yeah, my bad. Call it my intense dislike of manipulative women.
  11. B

On the contrarily, I think they are quite intelligent, seeing their mastery over "the power", smart however... being outwitted by a submissive "lover" and getting blown to bits because of carelessness doesn't count as particularly smart in my book. Maybe I did misuse the word bimbo thought :p
  12. B

why yes, i do most witches (exept maybe the nilfgaardian) are obsessed with their unnatural beauty, and I didn't find either Philippa or Sile particularity smart, seeing how thing worked out for them, Sile had villain written all over her from the beginning.
  13. B

Poll: Favorite TW1 Cutscene

Geralt punches Azar Javed at the swamt tower Azar Javed kills Geralt in a cutscene :D
  14. B

Another scheming bimbo? Meh...I prefer to see Ciri and Emhyr.
  15. B

How is "Dark" difficulty comparable to "Insane"?

just did it, made a meathead witcher swordsman, extreme defense, maxed out hit points etc, had more then enough headroom for errors. Not the most fun way to play though
Top Bottom