Recent content by Braunschweiger

+
  1. B

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

Skellige does seem to have gotten a probably undeserved pat on the back. As if we'd not all had enough of this faction last season.
  2. B

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

I'm beyond happy about the Stammelford's change. Kind of feel like the Drowner should have been nerfed slightly though. At least something's happening.
  3. B

Scoia has dominated the ladder

Played a move/mulligan deck myself the last couple of days, and it honestly is too strong. Sure, it can be countered, but that doesn't mean many of the cards aren't too strong. The Vrihedd Officer, for example, is too much value for a bronze, given he is always 10+ stats with mulligan, which is...
  4. B

Gold Units can now be Targeted by Spells and Effects

While I'm not fond of the removal of gold immunity, it's not the biggest problem in itself. Sure, I'd rather they were immune, it had a nice bit of uniqueness and flavour to it. It let you invest your meteorite powder safely if you wanted to, and made it feel justifiable that they cost four...
  5. B

Scoia has dominated the ladder

I've not had any positive experiences with this sort of deck myself. I think my main issue with it, aside from Tremors and Sage being stupid cards, is that many of the new strong cards require little to no setup, and are stronger than what seems reasonable. Let's compare the Sage to the Aretuza...
  6. B

First impression of new patch

Vrihedd Officer has also become ridiculous. A bronze card that I've yet to see played under 10 power, without requiring any setup or synergy cards, offering a lot of utility with almost no risk. Does this actually seem reasonable to anyone?
  7. B

First impression of new patch

While there are many things I'm not super happy with, the current state of Stammelford's Tremors is my main gripe with the patch. For a neutral bronze card to have such a wide impact and be played in so many decks seems excessive, and is really annoying to have to build/play around. I had...
  8. B

Patch is out!

Not happy with this patch at all so far. Northern Realms seems weak, and all I seem to meet is monsters and Stammelford's Tremors decks. I can't even begin to explain how much I'm detesting the latter. With any luck, it's not sticking around in its current form.
Top Bottom