Recent content by Breksva

+
  1. Breksva

🎉The Welcome Thread

Not sure if this is intentional, but i believe wording on some cards and abilities are not working as they should according to what they say. For example, Overwhelming hunger text says "Order: Destroy an allied unit, then Spawn an Ekimmara in its row and boost it by the destroyed unit's power."...
  2. Breksva

Suggestions for draft mode

that is probably what I am aming for, having random packs with most of cards would lead to more variety. Having all leader abilities would do the same. Sadly I havent played arena so I can't really compare those two. I like having packs of 3 cards, but would be much better if those were random...
  3. Breksva

yeah I would probably do the same, but my problem is of a new player with limited resources :( anyway, think its better to fix mode or just keep it fresh rather than re-drafting option :D
  4. Breksva

I believe draft mode should be looked at. As a player who started playing this year I might not be best one to judge, but I recently discovered draft mode and I am really enjoying concept, but after a week of playing it I got a feeling it needs some changes. First of all, I feel like there are...
Top Bottom