Recent content by BrokeCiri

+
  1. BrokeCiri

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Which community do devs pay attention more, forum community or reddit comunity or other?
  2. BrokeCiri

Update 3.2 is live!

There's almost no reason to play Bran. They keep on nerfing Bran package. He used to be the tempo king but Svalblod and Eist have bigger tempo right now. Bran died when they nerfed discard package, and now they completely massacred bearmasters. Ressurect Bran is also dead because of nerf on...
  3. BrokeCiri

Update 3.2 is live!

This is somewhat true especially for creative players that wants to explore. There's only two reasons that I can think of: players are tired of losing to meta decks or players are tired of redundant decks throughout the season. Personally, i never had any problem in any meta. In fact my Eist and...
  4. BrokeCiri

Update 3.2 is live!

Hehehe. The patch just came out yet there are already Usurper players. I guess these are the [ . . . ] netdeckers who doesn't have any decks to copy yet.
  5. BrokeCiri

Overview of update 3.2

SK to SK. RIP Beast Bran. They keep nerfing King Bran every patch. There's no point in building a whole deck for a single pay-off. Hemdall rework is okay but i'd rather have this ability on a new card and have Hemdall synergize with Warriors or Kambi (Lore). As for Cerys, she is only great in...
  6. BrokeCiri

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Since you're reworking leader abilities to not interact with neutrals, how come Queen Calanthe is still not faction restricted? In addition to this, you removed the category restriction to Eist but Morvran still remained as it is. Why? Great job on the vampire rework but it seems you forgot to...
  7. BrokeCiri

Drummond Shieldmaiden Inconsistency

There are a lot of cards with inconsistent text descriptions and formats. For example: Regis - Deathblow: Repeat the deploy ability. Forbidden Magic - doesn't have Deathblow keyword. Some Syndicate cards are addressed by "she/he" while most cards are usually addressed by "it". etc...
  8. BrokeCiri

Overview of update 3.2

Skellige Buff! Y E A H !
  9. BrokeCiri

Calanthe needs to be changed. Her ability is unhealthy for the game.

IF CDPR decides to stick with tutor abilities like Calanthe, this is how i would imagine they would look like. Tutor power that relies on deck building is removed and the tutored card is restricted to their factions. Queen Calanthe Provisions: 14 Order: Play a Northern Realm unit from your hand...
  10. BrokeCiri

It's common sense that leaders are not designed in one way. That would make their abilities boring. You seriously think that there's no standard? So what, they just randomly say f*ck Gerni, let gives her 11 provisions. Eithne? hmmmm. how about 18 provisions.
  11. BrokeCiri

Everything is based on something. This is how things are designed, not just in this game, also applies to everyday life. And right now, you're giving the impression that you struggle to grasp this concept.
  12. BrokeCiri

This thread is just going in circles. It's either they make Calanthe comply or Calanthe's tutor flexibility will be the new standard for tutor leaders (which i doubt is the case).
  13. BrokeCiri

If you believe that it's based on the faction they're in then Svalblod shouldn't have crazy 17 provisions. No deck building requirement? Dana, Cleaver, and Ardal's power level is hugely affected on how you build them. No RNG factor? So you mean to say Calveit has a consistent tutor power? Out...
  14. BrokeCiri

Power: Provision. Restriction. Deck building requirement. RNG factor. Variance. etc...
  15. BrokeCiri

*sigh This is not an argument about the power level of Calanthe's ability, i don't care if shes strong or not. It's about her ability complying to the design criteria. This issue wouldn't have happened if CDPR just ******* sticks with CIntrian theme. Her model is also unacceptable, she is...
Top Bottom