Recent content by BrokeMyNinja

+
  1. BrokeMyNinja

Dual GPU CTD on Launch

I do that method of driver installation regularly anytime I decide to update drivers. I did it anyways just to check it off. Alright so... UPDATED to NVidia Driver 471.41 with a CLEAN Install and Rebooted. Used CCleaner to clear errors and unattached files in the registry. No problem there...
  2. BrokeMyNinja

Dual GPU CTD on Launch

Nope Flatlined even faster. before with both GPU CUDA's selected by default, it at least attempts to launch a black window and then Flatlines. Now it just instantly flatlines.
  3. BrokeMyNinja

Dual GPU CTD on Launch

Tried to Launch Cyberpunk 2077 for the first time in several months. PC Config is the same as the last time I ran the game. Specs are in my Signature. Cyberpunk 2077 fails to Launch and Crashes to Desktop Immediately with 2 GPU's installed. My Main GPU is my EVGA 980Ti 6GB which is more...
  4. BrokeMyNinja

99% CPU usage, only 8% GPU. Help?

This and disable your playing platform Overlays. Those will cause problems with performance and cause/increase crashes. Having Google Chrome open can certainly do this. Its happened far too constantly with how many instances Chrome runs in the Task Manager as well as its Reporting Function...
  5. BrokeMyNinja

[Potential Spoiler] Unkillable Adam Smasher?

Its a Mod you add to your Cyberdeck Quickhacks. It has a bugged passive ability that renders your enemy immortal, so it critically effects certain Boss NPC's to in certain Main & Side Missions where killing them is necessary and the only way to progress. They lay there unconscious at 1hp.
  6. BrokeMyNinja

Cyberpunk Locks up PC causing 100% Disk Usage and Corrupted windows

Yes, this is why DDU is recommended by Gaming Enthusiasts and IT Professionals. A lot of people dont realize, when they Uninstall a driver the default way through the drivers own installer/uninstaller package, there is files that remain. Especially when you update drivers, that newer package...
  7. BrokeMyNinja

CYBERCRASH 2077 TIMES (IS IT A WIN 7 ISSUE?)

Whats crazy is I have even called the DX12on7 a wrapper becuase thats what it is and knew it wasnt directly made by Microsoft, yet I got blasted for it by one member and who claimed it was a true DX12 version ported to Win7 by Microsoft. Also there is one other thing that causes crashes that I...
  8. BrokeMyNinja

Old AMD-CPUs and SSE4.x

Go to NexusMods and Download the "Cyber Engine Tweaks". It has a fix for the SSE4 issue on older CPU's. Its not 100%, but has helped many users. Also patch 1.06 was supposed to have some stability for the SSE4/Non-SSE4 users. LINK - Cyber Engine Tweaks
  9. BrokeMyNinja

user profile is corrupted and cannot be saved

This was pre-patch 1.05 issues, as thost posts are from Dec 13th 2020. OLD Saves before patch 1.05 are no retrievable/recoverable and will forever remain corrupted once they exceeded the 8Mb limit. Maybe it was 1.06 that fixed it? All current saves from 1.05-1.06 are free from this issue. The...
  10. BrokeMyNinja

Moving the "Saved Games" folder to another location

Yeah I just scoped all the readable files through NotePad++ and nothing had a directory or pathing for Saved Games. THat being said, this seems to be a hard coded save location.
  11. BrokeMyNinja

bugs - easy to reproduce (PC)

FYI I am sorry about the static white noise! It was because of GeForce Experience had the Mic Settings open, even though my mic was turned off. It picked up leaking static. Yeah, I posted the Panam issue before. I recorded a clip of it as well when you reload and appear inside her. Here is the...
  12. BrokeMyNinja

2560x1440 Native Resolution looks stretched?

Adjust your Field of View slider. go with 90+ and the stretching should be non-existent.
  13. BrokeMyNinja

Vulkan api? Cyberpunk 2077

Im pretty sure Vulkan can be added as an update. [id] did that with Doom 2016, released Vulkan as a post launch update.
  14. BrokeMyNinja

Weird growing shadow/darkness/black/blackness?

I have seen this issue in other games before. Not games on my own system. This is likely a graphics card and/or driver issue. Its kind of like inverted artifacting, but its with shaders. This game could be the Crysis to your GPU putting it to the limits.
  15. BrokeMyNinja

Bugged Quest: An Inconvenient Killer (Neutralize Jack Mausser)

Its a long shot, but what has worked sometimes for me is waiting 23 hours (not 24 hours) twice, so a total of 46 hours, and I Was able to get calls from missions I thought were stuck. I dont think this works with every mission with a starting or ending phone call. I know there is issues with the...
Top Bottom