Recent content by BrotherCool

+
  1. B

Witcher 3 Graphics

I assume everyone else noticed Kaer Morhen has very different lightning to the rest of the game. Any mods to put that into the rest of the game?
  2. B

Witcher 3 Graphics

Alright, thank you
  3. B

Witcher 3 Graphics

Is it possible to atleast fix the colours? Cutscene lighting has good colours, hair is white and not blue etc There must be values for this?
  4. B

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

I know, but there's no tessellation on terrain and the tessellation on the water hardly matters http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-water-quality-interactive-comparison-1-ultra-vs-low.html
  5. B

That's a shame, nvidia is really behind in that front.. Well, not tessellation performance, but, can't control it from the driver like amd can
  6. B

Really nice mod, you think it would be possible to have a setting for the tessellation on hairworks? I assume not, but, it would be the best thing
  7. B

I tried 2.0, 1.5, 1.0, 0.5 and 0.1 Didn't notice any difference.. image quality or fps wise
  8. B

Witcher 3 Graphics

What's up with these rocks, why do they look so out of place? http://i.imgur.com/CyCjh7L.jpg
  9. B

I'm not getting the results I want from shadows in this game How does it really work? I'm mostly having trouble with shadows seeming "incomplete", what setting does that? What does cascadeshadowfadetreshold actually do?
  10. B

Witcher 3 Graphics

Tbh I think people install drivers incorrectly (didn't uninstall them with ddu in safe mode, restart, then install drivers, then restart again) and blame the drivers For me performance was increased by 10% in 353.06 because I have a 770 and there was no performance difference between the...
  11. B

Based on this, I guess 3/2/1.5/1.0 would be a good setting?
  12. B

I'm not GeraltOrBust but.. personally I don't understand his post at all.
  13. B

The max setting for these two is 512, after that it bugs out iirc this video shows the bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUf2GtwAbvo
  14. B

Indeed, it's something I noticed earlier but forgot about cause it's kinda hidden by the extra shadows you get from shadowdistancescaling And it's not worth using, really, the performance impact is huge for that setting comparatively with shadows, grass, etc. What is the correct way to force...
  15. B

Hey, thanks, I guess I didn't notice any difference between ultra and the other value for grassringsize because I use such a low grass number (800, low is 1400)
Top Bottom