Recent content by BrotherJuunas

+
  1. BrotherJuunas

Stash 1st Panam Camp Not moving over...

So just woke up in the second and new camp site for Panam's crew and to my suprise my stash box is empty. So the stuff I decided to unload from my inventory into the stash on the 1st location is completely gone if the box isnt still there...
  2. BrotherJuunas

upscaling and custom resolution and overclocking gives me and my cp a headache

Yesterday it hit me that I have never tried out my many years newer (2018) 50" HD with Plus HD 1090x1080 res and holy quacamole what a sharp and nice clean image I have now compared to my other tv (2004...1999???? its old I dont know how old) whi was set to 720p. So I set to check overclock and...
  3. BrotherJuunas

Side effect from skipping time?

Aight, just as I thought then but wanted to be careful with my words just in case anybody sees the spoiler ;) but thanks for clearing it out. I thought it probably wouldn't cause him literal death.. wow what a irreversible dead end that would become buuut on the other hand its been chockingly...
  4. BrotherJuunas

Side effect from skipping time?

I just skipped some time over 24h for the first time I tried it out and when I got back V got dizzy and blue "matrix" lines was showing from distorted light soures. I thought instantly that I was messing with V's health? Could be good to know XD
  5. BrotherJuunas

Dude, where's my car?

Damn.. So its probably still there then? When every car or npc can dissapear or pop up before my eyes my very own car when far far away from AND hitting spawn button won't? I'm not surprised by this time. Oh well. I Know of a Legendary car but there's no place for stash in that one so guess I...
  6. BrotherJuunas

Dude, where's my car?

I was really tired yesterday and should've slept but jumped in for some loot-hunting but I drove like a drunk and killed a crowd of NPC's and got cops on me and in clear panic I drove into a enclosed section with water. It was just some inches in depth so the car was stuck no where to drive off...
  7. BrotherJuunas

Clothing, overall look and customization thread

Yeah its definitely mind boggling how so many basic functions and options are missing. Just got confirmed in a youtuber's review that his V also show up as bald in mirrors when having anything on his head. Things like this should not occur in a 8 year long multi-delayed AAA golden launch. I...
  8. BrotherJuunas

Got rid of blurriness - lost RT+ULTRA settings

Sweet, thanks! I've added possibly 20-30 videos I'm checking through (on top of the 20-30 videos I added when trying to setup Escape From Tarkov) so will add this too ^^
  9. BrotherJuunas

Need confirmation. OC my RTX 2060 with IoBit Smart Game Booster.

Hi I am no good with PC tech and gear. I have Intel i5 1D400F CPU @ 2.90ghz, 16g ram, GeForce RTX 2060, 62hz LCD TV. I played with ultra and psycho settings at first but was so tired of the overall bad sharpness of V and found out about DRS so changed resolution from 1080 to 1440p (4K took too...
  10. BrotherJuunas

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Nope not full nudity.. not on your terms any way. Its stupid. They know people are gonna goof around in photo mode for some angles and closer look or simply run around town showing off your pride but nope. You can glimt your nakedness in a very limited mode otherwise its clothes on. But 2 weeks...
  11. BrotherJuunas

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

They forgot to add a send button, and a link button and the entire layout for the keyboard so I think we'll have to wait until they've built the speakers needed to be big enough to send us morse codes. 1607870079 Ooh I'm always down for a buffé of sushi 🍣 :cool:
  12. BrotherJuunas

I give up. Messed up the look for the reply and now as I'm trying to fix it I no longer find the very post of the person I was replying too and can't seem Ito delete this message so.. Guess they overlooked the option for such feature here as well so JANITOR? DELETE THIS MESSAGE FOR ME ARE YOU SO...
  13. BrotherJuunas

Minor tiny spoiler in attached images but mind you the laugh you will get is worth the risk, unless you're a Karen but what the decue are you doing around CP2077 then? ;) I have my moments when I get creative so even if its a tiny bummer I can't share them for the contest, I at least can share...
  14. BrotherJuunas

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

VERY MINOR SPOILER REGARDING ROMANCE DETAIL WITH JUDY DOWN IN THE IMAGE/STORY I ATTATCHED. HOW EVER. ITS MINOR AND IF YOU HAD A LIKING AND MISSION TO MAKE JUDY YOUR GF, AS I DID EARLY ON, THEN YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIA TINY TINY DETAIL BUT I HAVE TO POINT IT OUT. pst: you'll miss more...
  15. BrotherJuunas

Key Remapping

I realized this shitty and incredibly easy to fix, headache of a embarrassing situation when I wanted to bind 'i' to a mouse button for convenience but noooo.. someone thought that what otherwise is standard in ALL GAMES (99.99998% of them) since Chalk Time Period of Windows anyway, should be...
Top Bottom