Recent content by Bruele

+
  1. Bruele

Tributes don't consume my coins

Sorry. Before the nerf I play this card with jackpot and savolla only so I didn't understand the real use of k of b.
  2. Bruele

Tributes don't consume my coins

When I play a tribute it doesn't consume my coins. I look like a cheater.
  3. Bruele

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

But.. Renerf of bronze cards? Dev confusion.
  4. Bruele

Update 4.1 is a bad joke

I agree with all your points... I 'll take a break from gwent...
  5. Bruele

Has Iron Judgement finally killed Gwent?

Yes. Broken cards, broken tutors, broken power level. I don t like this meta but a lot of people like this... Opinions.
  6. Bruele

Hotfix 4.0.3 is out on all platforms!

I don't like defenders, I don't like armor. It's another game. Must rework old cards and useless leaders
  7. Bruele

Does it remind you of Midwinter?

I played gwent from HC release. I loved the game but now there are too many units on board and single card to much strong. I like more the game pre Novigrad.
  8. Bruele

Does it remind you of Midwinter?

In one world. Confusion of developers. This season I will play Bran discard :LOL:.
  9. Bruele

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Dev decreaae damage of units and then put harmor and defenders:shrug:. Confusion
  10. Bruele

Iron judgement thoughts

Every time new mechanics. It makes harder balance the game. For example Philippa that steal a defender unit. No comment. Next days we will see a lot of problems.... 1570130505 And the defenders ability broke all the game. It s now another game.
  11. Bruele

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

My Calanthe has now the aspect of Foltest. How can I have Calanthe on board?
  12. Bruele

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

Yes, defenders are OP. Maybe combine block and purify in a single effect... So block can also purify...
  13. Bruele

Overview of Update 4.0

Em... Where are reworks of useless cards and leaders?
  14. Bruele

Protector didn't Trigger with Light Longship

I want say the last time I use his ability with 1 hp he doesn t trigger heymaey ability. Only in this case. If an enemy kill the ship or if I kill the ship with a svalblod priest the ability work correct.
  15. Bruele

Protector didn't Trigger with Light Longship

Last hit of a dimun light longship don't activates near heymaey protector ability.
Top Bottom