Recent content by brunola

+
  1. B

Developer Update 9.1 Video

Nerf to ballista? Seriously? Would it be possible to make NR viable without forcing us to go for the utterly boring swarm archetype? You just tried to make something with engines (introduction of cool-down, new leader ability) but left it as not even meme level... And now even nerf it? How can...
  2. B

SEASON OF THE BEAR IS HERE!

This seasonal mode is shit: going on blue coin means basically you'll go on next round one card down. You loose.
  3. B

SEASON OF THE WILD HUNT IS HERE!

I also like this Seasonal mode but the Damien spam makes it completely unfun to play... Maybe CDPR could just take this card away from the Seasonal mode? Edited. -Drac
  4. B

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

I would like to see Northern Realms defender with some sinergies with its faction. Sindicates one gives coins on death. Skellige has self damage sinergie. Nilfgard procs Assimilate, Deploy and play a Tactic. Scoiatel create 2 dwarves Monsters is big enough to proc dominance or thrives Northern...
  5. B

Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

Same here.... Also, I'm not able to select the "basic" leader skins altough they are unlocked in the reward tree (and I was playing them from the beginning...).
  6. B

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Why do they kill Arachas Queen unique playstyle? Why killing all original mechanics (like slave hunter) instead of releasing support for them? Each patch makes every faction more similar to the others. Card becomes basically the same: Pavko/Rayla/Imlerith, Garkain/Disgise/swordmaster...
  7. B

Season of the Draconid

Best mode ever: it's almost impossible to play these broken bounty SY deck that plagues the ladder as they don't have time to ping you multiple time! This is the only playable mode while they finally nerf DJ, Philipa, Borsodis, Sea chacals, Townfolks/Igor & Cie....
  8. B

Season of the Draconid - animations too long for the 8 second limit

You just need to craft a specific deck for this mode... Just like as for the previous seasons... I think this one is particularly fun and the consequent misplay makes it even more!
  9. B

Season of the Draconid

Damm! I love this season mode so much! Fast paced so no boring game. Even the consequent misplays made this fun! Thanks CDPR!
  10. B

Season of Mahakam is live!

Anyway, as for now, playing Ranked means playing against "Reveal" NG or Eitne Artifact "control".... Ton of fun in perspective.... :(
  11. B

Open PTR feedback

Just tested this afternoon the NR machine archetype wich has always been my favourite and as it is right now, it's completely unviable, weak and also feels so so so sloooooooowwww. You almost have to wait one turn to use the charge and as these cards are so weak, there are almost 100% chance...
  12. B

Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

Hello Gwentlemens! I'm sorry to revive this old topic but i've been cheated 3 times today with this "disconnect when about to loose" trick... Precisly today, my daily quest is "winning 5 ranked with Skellige" faction and it's a super hard work for me as this is not the faction I main. I've been...
Top Bottom