Recent content by brutlern

+
  1. B

Possible bugged quest - Needle in a Haystack

Glad it worked for you, unfortunately nothing can be done if container was looted before hand,
  2. B

Possible bugged quest - Needle in a Haystack

Easy fix found. Just use remote hack again to close it and than open it manually and the quest will trigger. NVM, it only works partially, because now the game wants me to search the container but there's nothing left to search (since I searched it before). I have the needed shard "Details" in...
  3. B

Hotfix 1.05

"PC version will follow soon" - Why can't you specify when? A simple tomorrow or something something GMT would suffice. Why be vague about it? It makes it look like you are hiding something, again.
  4. B

Massive FPS drop after 1.06

Please do not use V-Sync. If your framerate is never above your monitor's refresh rate (60 most common), than Vsync is pointless and it actually make things worse. Secondly, R9 270X and 750Ti (mentioned above) are not suited for ULTRA settings. An R9 290 can barely hold 60 fps (Hairworks off of...
  5. B

Can't get 60+ Fps with GTX 980

Turn off Hairworks (occasionally fighting a few enemies that happen to have Hairworks enabled is not worth the fps penalty and stuttering), and don't use the in-game framelimiter. Use RTSS instead. Fixes 99% of the stuttering and gives a nice fps boost as well. This is an official test made by...
  6. B

Multithread Option in ini file

The multi-threading system is excelent by default. It even makes use of HT, and uses all available cores to their full potential. No point in messing with it.
  7. B

Couple issues with Gerald's face

Whatever "maps" are supposed to be used, indeed his face doesn't get wet like other npc's. His clothes, do get wet though. In any case, you will most likely not notice it unless you are actually looking for it. It's small "bug" probably way down on the priority list for the devs. I wouldn't...
  8. B

PC, 1.06. But I never actually looked for water fx on his face, I am usually more focused on the conversation than too look for bugs with a magnifying glass. But I will check more carefully (when I get home... and I don't forget... and if I don't get a 6 hour straight sunshine/no rain game...
  9. B

[Bug or glitch]: 1. No effect of signs power in stats. 2. What's the impact of "Attack power"?

For me it works, and the "+0 to attack power" was a bug back in 1.02/1.03/1.04, are you sure you updated your game to 1.06? (and btw, attack power increases you damage output for swords, and it also works fine). The only bug right now is you have to re-equip the mutagens everytime you load a...
  10. B

I have wet fx on GeralT(not d), skin is perfectly fine, it's definitely the most detailed one of all characters, and the beard pop-up, well, since the game has awful texture pop-in everywhere, it's not a problem with GeralT(not d) himself, but the game's texture streaming. When (if) they fix the...
  11. B

[BUG] "Missing Miners" DLC quest

[BUG] "Missing Miners" DLC quest I just started doing the "Missing Miners". I talked to the elder, went to the miner's camp, and nothing triggers. I'm stating inside the yellow circle, game still telling me to go to the miners camp. I ignore the problem, use witcher senses and follow...
  12. B

Random crashes

The problem is that Windows doesn't always manage it properly, so you're better off setting more than it recommends if you have the hard drive space.
  13. B

Witcher 3 fps drops and lag

1. If your rig can't maintain 60 fps 100% of the time, than everytime the fps drops below 60 (even 59) will cause the fps to suddenly drop to 30. A lot of people dont know this (still, in 2015, people dont know how vsync works when even Duke Nukem 3D had vsync) and are complaining "I have a...
  14. B

Random crashes

I actually did that too, but I can't remember if I did it before or after I found the firefox (btw, it;s not just firefox, chrome does the same thing, did not try ie or opera). My recommendation, close browser and increase pagefile. I also reduced the voltage on my 970 but kept the oc (i used to...
  15. B

Still Infamous Black-screen crashes after 1.05

Close your browser when you play the game. Here's the the thread I first posted regarding the crashes http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/43926-Random-crashes/ A lot of people have confirmed to at least reduce the frequency of the crashes.
Top Bottom