Recent content by BrynD.849

+
  1. B

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

"Collect 'Em All" quest broke when I patched to 1.07. I was able to complete the quest while at patch 1.06. Just in-case that it wasn't said before.
  2. B

So are you forever doomed to never be able to do "Flesh for Sale" if you've begun Following the Thread?

I've only tested that the "Flesh for Sale" will activate as long as you don't do anything concerning "Following the Thread" quest. I also tried finishing the former quest before going to the last altar and kill the people there which triggered the latter quest. It's still a bugged quest like...
  3. B

So are you forever doomed to never be able to do "Flesh for Sale" if you've begun Following the Thread?

They could actually change the trigger in way that you need to talk to Crach first before going to Faroe Island or something to continue the "Following the Thread" quest. But I'm not a game dev and I don't know what else might break if they do something like that.
  4. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Good, all this Shani, Triss, Fringilla. Essi deserved a bit more than that end. She could have moved to Kovir or Poviss but no. All we can do is remember and give a little dedication. Still I love Yen more.
  5. B

Guys please don't forget about Essi. Geralt also slept with her. She confessed her feelings for Geralt but he said he could not reciprocate what she felt for him because he still loved Yen.
  6. B

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

NG+ won't be a DLC, a future EE or maybe an attached feature on the next expansion. There are already some NG+ items in the base game so we know it will come.
  7. B

This happened at the book "Time of Contempt" not "Blood of Elves" right?
  8. B

Ithlinne's Prophecy Discussion-Interpretation [spoilers]

Was a bit surprised at the end bit with the White Frost twist. In my mind I screamed.....Star Child?.......SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPARD!!!
  9. B

Happens if she didn't go somewhere safe, like some ruins near a mountain.
  10. B

Although that ending makes it that there's only a slim chance that Geralt might die. again.
  11. B

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I went true neutral and Shani in TW1. Then read the books which shaped my decisions in TW2 (was disappointed Yen was only mentioned and in flashbacks). That's the problem of knowing the background information. I should have avoided the books.
  12. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Arm slice finisher needs a follow-up slash.
  13. B

Triss has cakes. Point to her.
  14. B

Geralt is much safer in Yen's ending since he might still die in one of those witcher contracts and since he already died once Yen isn't taking any chances.
Top Bottom