Recent content by BSlGuru

+
  1. BSlGuru

I become more sad: GWENTs economy development

Heyho, first I am a great fan of Gwent, started in the beta, and supported the game in past with ~212€ of my money, because I think of a good balance between what I paid for and what I did get. But the last expansion pack price made me really angry and in consequence I didn't buy the pre-order...
  2. BSlGuru

Bin wieder da, wer noch?

Ich kann nur zustimmen, es ist viel passiert, die Wettereffekte sind gänzlich unwichtig geworden und dieses schöne Monstertodeswunsch-Deck, wie habe ich es geliebt. Naja es wird schon, was mir sorgen bereitet ist die Entwicklung der Packpreise, heute im Shop 7 Premium-Goldfässer für 17,99€, da...
  3. BSlGuru

Update 4.1 ist jetzt verfügbar!

Ja, das mit dem Hammersymbol hat mich auch erschrocken. Was immer noch fehlt ist ein gutes System in der Deckschmiede Karten schnell zu selektieren und zu mahlen. Vor allem die Option, dort wo ich die maximale Anzahl an animierten Karte habe, einfach die Standardkartenvariante zu mahlen. Immer...
  4. BSlGuru

iOS Beta Tutorial bug

will there be Android App, too?
  5. BSlGuru

Matchmaking taking too long

maybe to less players...
  6. BSlGuru

Season of the Draconid

Hello, the idea of fast rounds is pretty cool, BUT: It's impossible to play a round if you want to use Leader or a card that pulls another card or usual has implemented an animation, because the animation of all combined (if you want to use two cards that have them) took that fucking long, so...
  7. BSlGuru

Wochenende der garantierten Premium-Karten

Super, vielen Dank für die Antwort!
  8. BSlGuru

Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend is back!

Hello, is it possible to get Curse Cards out of basic kegs? Or is it better to open kegs now on premium event, because only curse kegs contain curse cards?
  9. BSlGuru

Wochenende der garantierten Premium-Karten

Hallo, werden in den Basis-Karten Kegs auch Crimson Curse Karten sein oder wie wird man an diese Fässer gelangen (außer das Vorbestellerpaket, was ich schon habe)?
  10. BSlGuru

Homecoming Date Reveal

Thank you very much
  11. BSlGuru

Homecoming Date Reveal

I would like to know how the switch between old game to new will be. Is there a complete wipe of the proceed. Will be all cards deleted, Do we get Kegs for the cards? What with the money I invested in past, will I get new Kegs for that? I think that part is also completely without any...
Top Bottom