Recent content by bubbabigsexy

+
  1. bubbabigsexy

Wakako calls and won't hang up the DAMN PHONE!!! Patch 1.06

No. I kept doing other missions with her ugly mug on the screen and she never hung up the phone. The problem is that I can't save, so if I die, then I go back to the last save I had before she called. She calls back to back. First she calls to give me a mission, which I accept. Then she calls...
  2. bubbabigsexy

Wakako calls and won't hang up the DAMN PHONE!!! Patch 1.06

So basically, she calls me to do a mission. Then she calls right back and just stares at me and won't talk. This happens everywhere in the city I go. I can't get away from her and I can't progress with the story line. I'm level 30 and I can't save anymore because of this bug. I can't use...
  3. bubbabigsexy

Wakako Phone Bug

The problem is that this has nothing to do with Rogue. She calls me about rescuing some woman who is being held hostage. Then when she hangs up, she calls right back and just sits there. I had another problem with her in the same area. I had to go to a shrine and upload malware or something, and...
  4. bubbabigsexy

Wakako Phone Bug

I tried to call her before she calls me, but she still calls me while I'm calling her. Once she starts calling me, I can't call anybody else.
  5. bubbabigsexy

PHONE KEEPS COMING BUG (CANNOT PROCEED)

I keep getting a phone call from Wakako where she just sits on my phone and doesn't move or say anything. I can't end the call. I can't save my game. I can't do any computer hacking or use my cyberware. I can't fast travel. And it's in an area where I have to meet Panam, so every time I'm in...
  6. bubbabigsexy

Wakako Phone Bug

So Wakako calls me and just sits on the screen. I can't end the phone call. I can't save. I can't progress the story line. I can't fast travel. I can't use any computer or do any hacks as long as she is on my screen. Patch 1.05 does not fix this bug. Anyone have any suggestions what to do about...
Top Bottom