Recent content by Bucyrus5000

+
  1. B

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

I keep picking up subdermal LEDs...We definitely should be able to customize the look of our cyberware. This would also require us to be able to customize the clothes to hide sleeves and such. We need a better clothing crafting situation.
  2. B

Missed Oppertunity...But it is Not Too Late

In some other games (Bioshock, Borderlands, or GTA for example) they have lore explaining the save/load/respawn aspect of gameplay. It is not important or needed imo, but Cyberpunk 2077 has a great mechanism built into it's lore for this and we don't even need much effort to implement it...
  3. B

There is a NUSA version of that body armor. 1608150223 Earlier I said I wanted an option to hide head gear...I want to amend that...Should have an option to hide every piece of gear. It would help us tailor the look. I know it sounds like we'd make V run around naked. I won't be, most won't be...
  4. B

I also got that...I do Min/Max. I don't need an alternative to what I am suggesting. Thanks though.
  5. B

I've had issues with the clothing. My V's hair disappears along with hats when I look in the mirror. Also, I spent time and love the hair on my V, but also hate giving up a slot for gear buff; I really wish to have the option to make hats not visible. More clothes in generous styles are needed...
  6. B

Typos to be Fixed [Spelling Corrections Needed]

No worries guys, this is a game for our entertainment. If you don't want to put in the immersion spoiling effort that is screenshots and posting here, I understand. We really shouldn't need to do this, but if anyone here is willing can remember to post here when they see a typo, then please do...
  7. B

Typos to be Fixed [Spelling Corrections Needed]

I've only found one so far, but hopefully people can find this thread to post them here. Epic quality Heat Converter, an Integumentary System Cyberware has the word "intead" in it. It is obviously supposed to be "instead", the 's' is missing.
  8. B

Unbalanced Weapons and Overpowered Builds

While it may not be top priority like fixing the game crashes and huge list of bugs, balancing will need to happen eventually (a few weeks or a month) and this thread is meant to collect the observed balance issues. I didn't see Spiffing Brit's video, I read the handgun perks...and I don't...
  9. B

You guys are confused. It's not about me. And it's not about CDPR needing you to defend them. It's about balance and making the game better. It's a development thing. You need to think like a developer, not a 'defender of the things you like'.
  10. B

Have you ever stopped playing a game, because it was too easy? Rinse and Repeat tactics are boring and clearly superior build options funnel players towards these boring tactics. Starting with the mildly annoying fact pistols builds can out perform other guns. The build can turn a revolver...
  11. B

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Oh, thank you so much. I've seen you've been on this issue, doing your best. I'm really grateful.
  12. B

For those of us with AVX issue (our CPU does not support AVX) Hotfix 1.04 will undo the efforts of fofo2323 and the modified game file on NexusMods. You can block the update, you should block the update. If you need to you can regress the version to 1.03. Wait to hear if CDPR fixes AVX issue...
  13. B

The AVX Check fit modded Cyberpunk 2077.exe file on Nexus Mods by Maks13372281337 fixed the issue for me. Can play the game, crashes stopped...so far.
  14. B

I opened Cyberpunk2077.exe in HxD Hexadecimal editor and cannot find 554881ECA00000000F2970E8 Also, how do you see "Expression: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION (0xC000001D)"?
  15. B

The Xeon processors Br3adfish and I are using are benchmarked as being faster, all around better at games than the required/recommended.
Top Bottom