Recent content by bugtastic15

+
  1. B

Won't even launch?

On Xbox, I had an update botch the game. Had to do a full reinstall to get it running again.
  2. B

Various Issues - Or maybe not?

I submitted a bug report, and got a reply 3-4 weeks later asking if I still had the same problem... :ROFLMAO: Still, the way these bug-reporting systems usually work is that bugs get prioritised based on how many users report it... meaning even if you know someone else have already reported a...
  3. B

After over a month of nothing from CDPR, the game is still completely broken on XBOX

I have 100+ hours, completed all endings, all achievements, all quests available for Streetkid (on Series X). The game is great, so if you are on Series X I would recommend you try it out. Not to say there aren't any bugs or glitches, because it does have it share. The worst bug I experienced...
  4. B

Cyberpunk 2077 won't start on my Xbox One S

Did you try to reinstall? I had the same issue with the 1.0.4 update, reinstall solved it.
  5. B

Series X 1.05 update crashes ever 2 mins

I had one area in the Badlands that always crashed on 1.0.5, but works fine with 1.0.6. Yay! Apart from having the game botched by the 1.0.4 update requiring a reinstall, and the loss of NPC voices (which I found a workaround for) the game is running well on my Series X
  6. B

[Series X] Lost all NPC Dialogue Sound

Yep, from the game push options on controller to return to dash, select the game, options, quit. Had to Google it myself.
  7. B

It just dawned on me that this might be an issue with quick resume, so I tried quitting the game completely and make it load from scratch - hey presto - sounds and voices are back. Crossing fingers it will last more than two minutes this time...
  8. B

I was 20+ into the game when the voices started dropping out. They did not disappear all at once though, first it was just a few, then more and more. I would like to add that it does not only affect NPC audio, but also sound effects. For example, when driving a car engine sound and brake sounds...
  9. B

Power cycling, clearing the cache or using an earlier save does not help, but switching to headphones brought back the missing audio it seems. Haven't tried to switch back to TV audio again yet, will try headphones for a bit. 1608070832 Spoke too soon, 2 minutes and NPC audio is gone again
  10. B

I'm having similar problems, most NPC's are silent (including Johnny), but a few can be heard. There is also something weird with the overall sound image, like some sound layers are missing making the ones that are left stand out way to clearly. Will play around with the sound settings to see...
  11. B

Game won't launch on Xbox Series X after 1.0.4 update

Yes, after installing 1.0.4 the game was messed up. Had to reinstall the game to get it running again, and now it is running with 1.0.4
  12. B

1.04 issues

1.0.4 does not even launch on my Xbox Series X...
  13. B

Game won't launch on Xbox Series X after 1.0.4 update

The game will no longer launch after 1.0.4 was applied this morning. Shows launch screen and then tosses me back to the dashboard. Anyone else experienced this? Power cycling console or clearing Bluray persisted storage does not help. Submitted a bug report. Only thing possible to try is to...
Top Bottom