Recent content by bullmsa

+
  1. B

From Olfier's Distant Shore BUG

Yes I'm on Xbox. Finally I was able to finish this quest. With a little trick. After looting the first chest from this quest, die questmark goes automatically to the small hut in the north. The map shows the yellow circle for the search area around the small hut. But inside the hut is nothing to...
  2. B

From Olfier's Distant Shore BUG

In 1.12 this quest is still broken. The first chest now contains the right loot, but already the second place (the small hut from the "Rose on a red field" sidequest) contains nothing to discover. The chest in the small hut can not be investigated or opened.
  3. B

1.11 - Enchanting: Quality has its price

This is a well known bug. The support-team already told us that they're working on it. The plan is to fix this issue in patch 1.12. At the moment you can't do anything. Just sit and wait.
  4. B

Gwent Card problem.

If I remember right, in HoS either the Ofirian trader or the trader where you met Eveline first has at least a Francesca Gwent card for sale.
  5. B

Help ME!!! Gamebreaking Camera Bug!!! HOW TO FIX?!?!

Of course! I handle my Saves nearly the same as you. Except for the fact to delete my Saves manually to create space for new Saves. I will give this a try for sure. Perhaps my two quest breaking issues would't have arisen using this way.
  6. B

Help ME!!! Gamebreaking Camera Bug!!! HOW TO FIX?!?!

Do I understand you right? You manually delete your manually created saves to create space for new manual saves?
  7. B

Help, I'm Trapped in Tuirseach Castle!

If your Xbox is connected to the internet your saves are stored in the cloud and on your Xbox. As far as I know the sync between your console and the cloud happens during the shutdown. At least your energy settings are set to power off. You can't move your save files. The only thing you can do...
  8. B

HoS "A Surprice Inheritance" bug :(

I think that is definitely the problem. If I had issues with missing enemies, I took a fast travel to Skellige for example then I went back to my destination to force a reload of the area. Maybe it helps.
  9. B

Two copies of game on PS4

Did you try to delete the previous installation of the game and re-install it with your own disc? Not your save data, only the game data?
  10. B

HoS "A Surprice Inheritance" bug :(

Did you kill the Archgriffin around there? As I played this quest, the Griffin was not near the cellar, he was quite far away from where it should be.
  11. B

Avid Collector quest bug

That's strange. Whenever I visited his bookstore at Hierarch Square, he was always there. He was already there in the main game. I had played Gwent against him and I had no problems to finish the "Avid Collector" quest. Did you visit him in already your main game?
  12. B

From Ofieri's Distant Shores issue

Did you start "Enchanting: Quality Has Its Price" at this time? If you do so, could you take up the pickaxe? The support answered me that these both bugs are interrelated.
  13. B

Xbox version downgraded framerate with 1.10...

However, they do: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61063-Xbox-One-performance-research?p=1952683#post1952683
  14. B

Just a information poll, Things I need to know about 1.11 patch

Maybe you should take a look at this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61063-Xbox-One-performance-research?p=1952683#post1952683
  15. B

Xbox One performance research

Forsythia EclecticMIND RagnarNidhogg I think you should use their support form to report these things. At least I understood Vinthir so.
Top Bottom