Recent content by BullTheDozer.

+
  1. BullTheDozer.

Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

Cool mod dude for real I mean it. But how about get a little bit of professional pride from the devs and get a fix that works on systems too.
  2. BullTheDozer.

Character creation is bad

Character customization was 60% of this games hype for me and it's just so truly bad. Really hope it gets the free dlc it deserves.
  3. BullTheDozer.

What would Fix the game for you?

The rest of this game would fix it for me.
  4. BullTheDozer.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You guys really need to take the hint. Stop focusing on multiplayer. overhauling the horrible features that ARE here and also start working on the features that are not. We want what you advertised.
  5. BullTheDozer.

What's next for Cyberpunk?

Well whatever they have planned for this game and whatever your preferences are I just hope we get the rest of this game and CD projekt Red makes up for their dishonesty.
  6. BullTheDozer.

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban because sorry I didn't bring enough for the class.
  7. BullTheDozer.

Where are all the sexy outfits?

There is booty shorts and very revealing crop tops/cropped sweaters. So there's some. Was surprised there wasn't any thigh high boots or anything like that though. The character creation and clothing in this game are in serious need of an overhaul.
  8. BullTheDozer.

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban because now even This Thread is salty about the game being unfinished and it makes me extremely happy.
  9. BullTheDozer.

Well buckle up because the way the news reads multiplayer is at the top of CD projekt Red's priorities. And for posterity I think it's fucked up.
  10. BullTheDozer.

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

Every time I scroll past this thread I just scream "NO" in my head. I really hope we get what was advertised.
  11. BullTheDozer.

Customization

You can enter photo mode when ever you want though. I spent a lot of time in it examining texture glitches on my character and lamenting the lack of choices and representation of said choices. And besides that it's simply not what was advertised so it would still be nice.
  12. BullTheDozer.

Customization

The advertise character creation would be nice. Between the lack of options and the fact that clothing doesn't conform to your physical choices. As it is the character customization is nothing but bait. Although that could be said about 90% of this game.
  13. BullTheDozer.

Apparently multiplayer despite the fanbase telling them that they'd rather have cut content.
  14. BullTheDozer.

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

Probably not no. We want the game they advertised. Being upset about false advertising is justified.
  15. BullTheDozer.

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

I'm not going to lie and say that the character creation isn't one of the biggest lies in this game cuz it is it's nothing but bait. There's aspects of it that where hyped before release that aren't even there. Cheekbones, buttocks, and literally any gender neutral options to name a few. But...
Top Bottom