Recent content by buzzfunk

+
  1. buzzfunk

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Im doing a new playthrough and for some reason Ghost Town "Collect 15k" isn't tracking. Nor can i talk to rogue when im at the Afterlife. Is that supposed to be like that? I dont recall being stuck on my first playthrough....
  2. buzzfunk

The one thing that makes this a whole new experience all over again is the ability to: WALK Wow. It feels amazing doing that in the city. So many things ive missed. Performance on my PC is a lot better. Combat feels faster and snappier. Haven't gotten to try the new guns yet but its a good...
  3. buzzfunk

hey guys For some reason i do not have the new clothes in my apartment or stash. Also, how or when will Wilson have that sale? I didnt see the new guns yet in his shop! Thanks
  4. buzzfunk

Updated Roadmap

Good seen some positivity here but personally as i said before, i dont see how they recover from this. It would have to take a huge undertaking to really get it there with all they originally promised and hyped. Looking back, i was semi disappointed. There were still moments when i was in awe...
  5. buzzfunk

Updated Roadmap

The first playthrough was somewhat fun. But i havent touched it since i realized that all paths are the same exact game. IMO, the game is dead. How are they going to reignite interest? With patches? If would require a return to all those hyped promises. I dont see it happening. Shame. But id say...
  6. buzzfunk

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

So much talk about optimization. I don't know anything about programming or stuff but.... When the game 8 months later looks (ok maybe im being too picky - still) and runs worse on the same hardware then were is this "optimization". For what? Old Gen consoles? I really wish CP2077 is a next...
  7. buzzfunk

I really dont have time to post screens. Look it up on redid. Plenty of people posting comparism shots there. Its not a complete game breaker and some judgement may lay in the eye of the beholder but personally i can tell the difference. I revert back to an earlier build and its much better.
  8. buzzfunk

Is there a way to go back to the version released in Dec 2020? NM. GOG has an easy way to downgrade lol. Much better now ;)
  9. buzzfunk

Some fair points ok. But why do need high-end PC user suffer due to last Gen consoles? Why not just lets us have the option and if its too demanding i can scale it back myself. I had build a new gaming rig in Dec 2020 with a 3070. My first play through was great even tho a lot of the promised...
  10. buzzfunk

I have to be honest. Each patch made the game worse on my machine. Visually and performance wise. at launch the game looked great on my PC. I had a few bugs. Ok still played 180 hours. But now, the same settings play worse and look worse. 1629478221 thats just crappy. They downgraded the game...
  11. buzzfunk

Patch 1.3

I am so glad i played this when it was released. With every patch, its performance on the same system is worse and it looks worse. At least for me. I really loved my December 2020 playthrough. 180 hours. So i got my money's worth. Beyond that - I dont see playing again tho....
  12. buzzfunk

Communication and the Road Ahead

Yes. A soft relaunch would maybe not be such a bad idea. Next Gen update, more fixes and that DLC. I'd play it again for sure if that would happen.
  13. buzzfunk

Cyberpunk getting better?

Ironically, on release, the game worked fine for me. Played 180 hours. Now it seems, the PC version is being 'consolized' in a way. It plays worse than before on the same setup (3070). To me, the game is dead. Tried another life path, after realizing its the exact same game, I gave up.
  14. buzzfunk

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

Judging by the last patches - this game will be forgotten. I was one of the loud defenders in Dec but now the game is worse off than it was (for me) upon release. No dlc will be able to save this game. I hope of course for the opposite but reality is what i see on my screen when playing. They...
  15. buzzfunk

Graphic Downgrade with every Patch on PC

Every patch made the game worse for me. It was playable in Dec, not anymore. I gave up on it. I have zero interest. esp. now that they are downgrading the engine to make it work on old consoles. Another game thats victim of old Gen Consoles. After all the drama, i think CDPR got away with way...
Top Bottom