Recent content by bytesplicer

+
  1. B

New Contracts with Empty Rewards

Thanks for moving Draconifors, sorry I missed the other thread this does appear to be the same issue. I was unable to login for a while with 'inventory failed to load' error. Now I'm logged in and the vestigial contracts have gone, but Pitch Perfect is still showing as complete. Still no...
  2. B

How 14 daily bonus crowns works?

Mine usually shows whatever was left the previous day/login, then goes to 14 (adjusted for rounds won) after my first game.
  3. B

New Contracts with Empty Rewards

On login today various contracts which should have previously completed but haven't, such as Pitch Perfect, completed. However I got no reward for them. Also, I now have completed contracts for the parts of these contracts that were missing. For example, in the case of Pitch Perfect, my...
  4. B

Enemy aggro needs fixing

It's not mentioned in the patch notes, so I'm not sure if it's psychological but this seems much better in 1.06 with my initial tests. Drowners at guarded chest south of White Orchard chased me all the way back to town instead of just staying on the boat. Was this attended to in 1.06 or is it...
  5. B

Forum - bugs and errors

Forum technical problem This is an issue caused by another program (i.e. not a problem with the forum) that some may not be aware of (sorry if you're all already aware)! Also, might be the wrong place to post this, sorry! Was just posting here for the first time using my GOG account, and I...
  6. B

Enemy aggro needs fixing

I don't have any graphical or quest related bugs with this game, but I'm still in the position where I had to stop playing because of this aggro tether. The combat is great in the instances where the monsters actually attack, and my initial impressions were fantastic. But with the patches (or...
  7. B

Video Settings reset every time I launch

Same issue here, tried setting config files to read only after applying geforce experience settings but they still reset. Edit: Geforce Experience is the culprit, manually applied settings are sticking, at least for me.
Top Bottom