Recent content by cajsoccer

+
  1. cajsoccer

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Shouldn't the names of Redanian Archers and Radovid Royal Guards be "Redanian Archer" and "Radovid's Royal Guard"? Is this just an error with the website or did the translator make a mistake?
  2. cajsoccer

Will Radovid have a safari skin?
  3. cajsoccer

Is Radovid part of the Novigrad faction?
  4. cajsoccer

What happened to the Redanians?
  5. cajsoccer

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Is this the Radovid update or is he coming later?
  6. cajsoccer

Wait what happened to Radovid and Redania? Is that coming next update instead or is that scrapped now?
  7. cajsoccer

Is Radovid gonna come back to NR or will he be in the new faction?
  8. cajsoccer

The voice-acting in Thronebreaker, as in TW3, is fantastic. However, unlike TW2 & TW3, I can't find a list of the voice actors on IMDB or any other website. Do you guys have a list of the voice actors or plan on releasing such a list? I'm particularly interested in discovering who the actor for...
  9. cajsoccer

Why do you guys leave out half of the best pieces from the OST? Not complaining per se, just curious. For example, both themes for Gascon and Eldain aren't in the OST.
  10. cajsoccer

I absolutely loved Thronebreaker, simply amazing. One thing about it almost bothered me though, and very much confused me. Why are the Nilfgaardians colloquially refered to as "black-clads" instead of simply "the black ones" like they were in TW2 & TW3? I noticed that they were never called...
  11. cajsoccer

When is my boy Radovid and his gang of Red men coming back? NR isn't the same without him and I miss him. :(
  12. cajsoccer

so how do i go about turning in all my cards and crates so i get stuff to carry over into homecomming?
  13. cajsoccer

Do you plan on adding more Aedirnian cards to NR now that Demavend is a leader? There are many Temerian cards for Foltest, Kaedweni cards for Henselt, cursed cards for Adda, but very few Aedirnian cards (only mauler, cursed knight, seltkirk, & stennis).
  14. cajsoccer

What happened to the kingdom tags (for example: Temeria, Redania, Kaedwen, Aedirn) ?
  15. cajsoccer

Demavend's taunts sound like Radovid. Is this a mistake or are these placeholder lines? 1538799731 Is Radovid going to replace Adda when he comes back? 1538805033 Isn't Anna Henrietta supposed to come in as a Nilfgaard leader at some point? How will this happen if there are already 4 NG leaders?
Top Bottom