Recent content by Calistarius

+
  1. Calistarius

Patch 1.63 — list of changes

Thank you to all of the people who have worked so hard on this game for soon long now, since befor and after it was released! It is very much so appreciated! :D
  2. Calistarius

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

Thank you to everyone who are working on the game and the updates for the game, your work with the game is appreciated! :)
  3. Calistarius

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Thank you all developers for your hard work with the game! It is very much so appreciated! :)
  4. Calistarius

Patch 1.52

Thank you developers for all of your continued hard work with the game, it is very much so appreciated! :D
  5. Calistarius

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Thank you all developers for CP2077, for all of your hard work with the game! It is very much so appreciated! :D
  6. Calistarius

Patch 1.31

Thank you Dev's for all of your hard work on the game! :)
  7. Calistarius

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thank you dev's for all of your work on the games! :D
  8. Calistarius

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Thank you to all of the developers who are working on the game, it is very much so appreciated! :)
  9. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

Danko Jones... that guy has a lot of energy. He's always entertaining to watch do his thing with his music. :) Danko Jones - Sound Of Love Danko Jones - Dance Danko Jones - Lovercall Danko Jones - Soul on Ice Danko Jones - I Want You
  10. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

Oh... nice... The Rasmus. I listening to some of their stuff back in the day (not a lot, but they had maybe a handful or two of songs that I listened to)... I also happen to listen to a bunch of other Finnish bands as well! :D The four big ones for me when it comes to Finnish music are: The 69...
  11. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

Heh... someone posted a Kiss song a few posts ago... which reminded me of a cover which most of you have probably never seen. Since it came out over 20 years ago, from a Swedish band (who I do not know if they had any reach outside of Sweden), and might only have been shown on a Swedish music tv...
  12. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

S.P.O.C.K (Acronym of "Star Pilot On Channel K", since calling them selves "Mr. Spock" would have cost them a huge amount of money) a Star Trek based/influenced Swedish synthpop band from 1988 (and they still exist today, doing gigs and everything, but have as far as I know not made any new...
  13. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

Was on a bit of a The 69 Eyes binge, been a fan of them since the early 00's. I don't like everything they have done, but a pretty large portion of it I do. They can also be a bit... well... cheesy at times, especially their music videos... but that's ok, does not bother me really. :) Because I...
  14. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

Lord of the Lost - Loreley Lord of the Lost - Voodoo Doll
  15. Calistarius

Now playing [music]

"PAIN - Just Hate Me"
Top Bottom