Recent content by Calvanar

+
  1. C

New Game+ is coming it seems

Please change plan to have Gwent cards transfer over. Thanks!
  2. C

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Those are really beautiful.
  3. C

Totally agree with you! My Geralt would never break up with Triss. Only explanation I feel is that Triss broke up with me. I just want RED to explain it! Really though, i wish they would change it to us being together. :) #MoreTriss #TeamTriss
  4. C

Finished W1 playthrough the other day and been playing W2. Just started chapter 2 and already missing Triss!!!! #MoreTriss
  5. C

Agree with you 100%!!! That part was such a bummer.
  6. C

Awesome, thank you for these! Now I vote change her to a siege card. :)
  7. C

Can you link this dev post please? Or should I know where to find it already :)
  8. C

I cant remember who, but in the other thread someone put forth the idea that the Triss romance was added at the end of developement due to fan outrage or something along those lines. If that person is still around, I was wondering if they still felt that way after the RED updates. Sorry if I...
  9. C

My hope for W4 is if we cant play a Geralt again, then I think it would be cool to start as a new Witcher. In the game you have to go through the Trial of Grasses. During the game, you can run into Geralt and his love interest. So, I would get to see more Triss!! #TeamTriss
  10. C

I let her be tortured as well, just from the feeling that I need to trust in her. Great scenes, but on my next playthrough all those scumbags are dead meat.
  11. C

To me it made her seem just slightly desperate and I didn't like her being that way. I felt at that point Geralt should bend some for her.
  12. C

I cannot tell a lie, I want all of them :) But any is very much appreciated! Thanks! #TeamTriss
  13. C

Yeah, when I click on any of the gif's, they only show up in a small corner of the screen. I am not sure how to change them to be full screen without zooming and going blurry. Thanks for all your work, I need to install the free cam for my next playthrough. #TeamTriss
  14. C

Any way to make a full screen/higher rez version of this? #TeamTriss
  15. C

Which makes her being a melee Gwent card really confusing. Needs to be a Siege card IMO due to the fireballs from the sky. #TeamTriss
Top Bottom