Recent content by camaxide

+
  1. C

Unable to rebind keys that are disruptive

Honestly, the inability to rebind keys in this game is the single reason I have never cared to finish it. It is a problem with dropping bodies, a problem with using things, a problem like described here - in general a host of both major and minor functions that for no good reason is hardcoded...
  2. C

Toggles and Keybinds

It's good to see this topic close to the top of the forum board. This is quite a mystery.. This should be the easiest and most obvious thing to fix. I started playing this game on release, and I found that My use of 'C' instead of F for all interaction just wasnt possible in the menu.. I ended...
  3. C

Stuck inside building Watson Kabuki

Oh, I'm not looking for a workaround, I simply reloaded last save and didn't jump down into the building take two - but I'd like to report the bug so that they may fix it so others dont have to catch the same bug :) So it's really just me wanting to help the devs. removing a bug. I have sent a...
  4. C

Thanks a lot, I will look there :)
  5. C

is any kind of respons given on these forums on bugs reported? are they looked and and possibly fixed even if noone responds, or is it a waste of time to spend time reporting bugs on the forum?
  6. C

On the map seen from the water, the upper left corner from the water has Watson Kabuki, there is a pill on the map and you can climb a ladder up to a roof top there. From here I smashed my way in through the roof top windows and jumped inside - there are ways to distract enemies etc, but no...
  7. C

Custom Key Bindings

It's getting very annoying having to rebind all keys pretty much every single time I try to catch up with this game.. I've had some bussy periods and the last 3 times I've started the game to play I've spent the first period of time rebinding my buttons.. I went so far last time as to screenshot...
Top Bottom