Recent content by CaptainCrunch83

+
  1. C

Falcon statuette and glasses - any quests?

Hasn't Geralt killed the Professor in the first or second book? How was it explained that he appeared in the first game? Don't remember anymore.
  2. C

Another MIssing Brother Contract Bug!?

Another MIssing Brother Contract Bug!? So I came across this cave and infront of it there a torn up corpse. I investigated with my witcher senses and my journal now has the entry for the missing brother contract. That was before I took the contract off the message board infront of the tavern at...
  3. C

No XP for killing Sandworms?

No XP for killing Sandworms? So I'm in this other world with Avalach and have to kill sandworms but I get no XP for doing so. The worms or better put bugs (because they look like bugs) are lvl 25, I'm lvl 26. Is it supposed to be that way or is this another XP bug?
  4. C

Glass, ashes, and lead - not used (yet) in crafting?

I don't remember which recipe anymore but I'm pretty damn sure that I used ashes in one. Not sure about glass and lead though...
  5. C

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

If anyone has problems with the fist fight system in this game it's exclusively their own fault, seriously. This is by far the best fist fight system in the Witcher series. Would you rather have CDPR bring that horrible QTE system back? Oh hell no. You just have to time your blocks and hit back...
  6. C

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

I'm not angry. I'm just stating the obvious. It is what it is. And while you're right about a missing card you're totally wrong on the whole. They have fixed things in the last patch that weren't that serious but didn't fix others that were. Same with this hotfix. Boni being not calculated...
  7. C

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

This! Fucking this! It's been the same issue with all Witcher games so far. They come out buggy as hell and are actually playable and the way they meant to be as the Enhanced Edition. Either it's CDPR's company policy or they're technically just not that good. I don't know which is worse...
  8. C

[PC] Glitch - Every time I go into combat mode, my pants fall down (not mine, Geralt's).

The title already cracked me up but in no way was I prepared for what was to follow xD Hilarious, I'm in tears!!! Please, somebody make this into a mod, please!!!!​
  9. C

[Quest] No XP for completing "Master Armorers"? 1.05

So it's kind of a treasure hunt then. You complete the quest and your reward is some gear. Well, let's hope so. But then again, I didn't get any XP for "Brothers in arms: Nilfgaard" either. Man, this better be no XP bug again....
  10. C

[Quest] No XP for completing "Master Armorers"? 1.05

[Quest] No XP for completing "Master Armorers"? 1.05 So I've finished the quest Master Armorers and have gotten the armour but no XP. Is this a "feature" or am I experiencing a new XP bug? Please don't let this be another XP bug...
  11. C

[Temporary manual fix 1.05] - Crafting Runestones and Glyphs

Yepp, confirmed. This works just fine. Many thanks for finding this workaround. Yours is obviously much better than mine :D Will delete my thread regarding this bug.
  12. C

Possible workaround for crafting bug

You're right about the mutagens. But this is a rather minor bug in my oppinion since it can be fixed pretty easily. Just drop all red/green/blue mutagens that the level you want to craft, craft the mutagen, pick up the dropped ones. But you're totally right about the patches. It's pretty effin...
  13. C

Turn off sickening effect when using witcher senses

Oh my, Polly Prissypants has got a problem with me having a problem with a horrible effect that makes me sick and that I found way of turning it off? "to the point where you see nothing. amazing, right?" Well, you can train your brain to become blind all you want, I'll just turn off that...
  14. C

Possible workaround for crafting bug

Possible workaround for crafting bug So I've dismantled a sword in which I put some runestone, after that these two Perun runestones appeared in my inventory, obviously. But then I noticed that I was able to craft a greater Perun runestone all of a sudden since now the crafting menu recognised...
Top Bottom