Recent content by Captmorgan72

+
  1. C

Scabbards in 1.10

Lol, it's not that big of a deal. I guess I'm used to it from Skyrim and Dragon Age. They will fix it eventually.
  2. C

Is there anywhere online to read the books in the game?

Is there anywhere online to read the books in the game? I collected tons of books but never read them in the game because I'm to busy adventuring and whatnot. Is there any place online that I can read all the books ingame?
  3. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I found the frame rates have improved greatly, but only for awhile. After playing for a couple of hours, the frame rates start taking a nose dive. Exiting the game and then starting it back up fixes this.
  4. C

1.10 bug: Only geralt has scabbards. The rest of the game do not have it

Wow, I never noticed that. I just started a NG+ game with 1.10 the other day.
  5. C

Love it but won't buy HoS cause 1.10

PS4 player here. I have to agree with most about this mega patch. Novigrad is a slideshow now. I am wondering where all of these improvements are. My framerates have taken a nosedive since this last patch. Lost all my wolf gear and performance has taken a huge hit. This is EA level performance...
  6. C

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

I just created a new NG+ game and yeah my wolf armor and swords are gone, but not my potions, oils, and whatnot. I still have some decent weapons too. I am just going to start playing the dlc now but I am wondering when it gets fixed, will my wolf gear be gone for good.
  7. C

My 1.08 saves are not NG+, so yes they have my wolf gear.
  8. C

Just fired up Witcher 3 NG+ after a long break and found out that my wolf armor and weapons are gone. I came on here and read about the problem. Thankfully I have two 1.08 saves, I guess I will have to wait for a hotfix before playing the dlc.
  9. C

Traders in NG+

Yup, my Geralt started with 22k in NG+. You should be rich by the end of a play through.
  10. C

why are town guards so high level

You don't kill the guards, just like they don't kill you. You either get knocked out or you knock them out.
  11. C

Dumb question: What are the DLC "new finisher animations"?

From what I have seen there are three new animations. One you get behind the guy and slash him in half diagonally but the guy always defaults to the same skin/model which is annoying, one where you cut the guy's legs off and another where you cut off his arm. Nice additions but nothing to write...
  12. C

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I've always wondered why Yen hasn't broken off her friendship with Triss. Why be angry with Geralt, he had no memory of Yen at the time that Triss took advantage of him.
  13. C

Ciri's clothes!!??

This is why I much prefer her Zerrikanian costume. It just looks better and if she is wearing a bra, you can't see it.
  14. C

How effective are humans at hunting monsters?

Sorcerers backed up by soldiers could definitely take care of those.
Top Bottom