Recent content by carabidus

+
  1. C

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

I must agree. CDPR would allay my concerns about this if they simply announced that Mike Pondsmith will voice the male V. Not only does he posses a compelling voice, but no one else on the planet can get inside the minds of these characters better than author himself.
  2. C

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

Wow, passive aggressive much? Anyone can see that’s a ludicrous comparison. Frodo didn’t have a conversation with Samwise about “traveling to a world where people used swords made of light”. People can downplay this with a perfunctory “Oh Ciri didn’t really mean that… It was just a teaser”...
  3. C

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

With as huge as CP is going to be, I don't think Ciri's presence would distract from the thematic flavor of the game at all. I would be delighted to see her as a main player in a side quest.
  4. C

Am i the only one who would love a complex weapon and augmentation customizer in Cyberpunk 2077?

How about some variation of the diagram system like in the witcher? I'm all in favor of a complex gadget system as long as the player doesn't end up becoming the master of a dozen different fabrication disciplines.
  5. C

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

For my dream RPG, CP2077 needs to ship with FULL modding tools from day one... And I mean a FULL toolset that allows every aspect of the game to be edited/created.
  6. C

First Witcher School?

First Witcher School? So I was wondering... Who started the very first witcher school?
  7. C

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

Any game becomes less relevant with the passage of time, especially ones with very low replayability. Unfortunately, witcher 3 is one of those games, and that's a genuine shame for such a beautifully crafted world. Sure, you can play it through a few times to trigger different endings, but...
  8. C

which sign skills worth? and sunder armor

I'm running an alchemy/sign build with manicore gear. For signs, I focus purely on quen & igni, full columns.
  9. C

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Now that I have completed the main game and DLCs, I am looking forward to another playthrough. Only this time, I want to focus more on screenshots. Besides the reshades, is there a recommended set of mods for pausing the action and freeing up the camera?
  10. C

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Without question, B&W is an absolute masterpiece; the crown jewel of the entire series. Just so frustrating that this beautiful, open world that CDPR so passionately brought to us cannot be fully modded. Such a shame...
  11. C

Non Withcer Gear Weapons and Armors are basically useless. Why?

Yet another reason why this game would benefit immeasurably from a full set of dev tools. This, and many other annoying shortcomings, would disappear virtually overnight.
  12. C

Mouse stutter

I have been playing with PS4 DualShock 4 controller and I love it. I just couldn't get used to the mouse/keyboard interface for this game. Here's the article that gave me all the information I needed to know for running this controller on PC. It's super easy to set up and it has been 100%...
  13. C

In defense of this game's combat

You want truly awful combat? Try Dark Souls 3. Played it for 96 minutes and promptly requested a refund from Steam specifically due to the horrible combat mechanics. TW3 combat system has that game beat by lightyears...
  14. C

Enchantment Balance?

Same here when I applied the "balance" enchantment on the Ofieri light armor, which should confer all medium armor bonuses. However, I do not get the griffin school bonus for medium armor. So is this is a confirmed bug?
Top Bottom