Recent content by cardgame-respecter

+
  1. cardgame-respecter

Balance Changes - November 2023

Well this was a interesting turn of events. What is funny is Molegions post about the top 15 cards that was in line to get a change. If we had 15 brackets, several more NG cards would get buffed including battle stations, Torres, Serrit on provisions and Philippe van Moorlehem on power. Calveit...
  2. cardgame-respecter

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

Well, this is exactly what I expected from this "democracy" :ohstopit: when it was first announced. Lmao, :coolstory:. I'm glad I managed to finish all the Nilfgaard contracts before the nerfs and especially the NG imposter contract. Good news is I moved on to NR and SY so this change was good...
  3. cardgame-respecter

Emhyr should be able to play a bronze Agent as well

In all honesty, the flavor is on point and I don't think it would break Emhyr in any way.
  4. cardgame-respecter

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

I guess monsters is now the new mill faction. :coolstory:
  5. cardgame-respecter

Summer Cycle

The summer cycle is bugged, not showing me which quests I have completed and not updating the stats. The funny thing about this mode is playing with old cards only to realize how bad they are now. The way of the witcher cards are powercrept out with the exception of salamandra cards, at least I...
  6. cardgame-respecter

GWENTfinity Part 2: Community Voting Feature

Letting players vote on what cards to nerf/buff. What could go wrong?
  7. cardgame-respecter

Allgod's Winter Event

Could the cdpr team pls. extend the time limit to complete this untill new years perhaps. I have barely started and the "finish daily quest" task is hard to do when you can finish three of them just trying to get enough wins.
  8. cardgame-respecter

Is this the end?

9. cardgame-respecter

2023 and GWENTfinity Part 1

Streamers are already on the lookout for the next thing to stream. I'm looking at Oceanmud right now as I write this hitting 1200 viewers on marvel snap. Marvel snap has the same momentum that gwent had in it's pre homecoming phase. The only community will be on reddit where the few that's left...
  10. cardgame-respecter

Is this the end?

We have one more year with gwent in it's final stage, and I'm going to enjoy it. I will play gwent as much as possible, if it's over when the community patching enters into effect, then it was a great time still. Content creators leaving the game, the forums dying down is what is really sad.
  11. cardgame-respecter

New Cards: When cards need to have 1-5 or more effects that's poor game design

Come back in 2024. Next year is the last year with card releases, according to the roadmap video on youtube. If you don't like gwent in mid 2024. Then this game was not for you. :beer: 1670196281 I should've added, that they are gonna focus on working on the current cardpool.
  12. cardgame-respecter

Renfri, the New Queen of Gwent

The nerfs to Renfri were small to moderate, but that was all it took for most gwent players to move away from her. It tells you something about the average gwent player. No more stupid points = card is dead.
  13. cardgame-respecter

Patch Notes 10.8

We don't even know how powerful these scenarios were due to everyone playing Renfri. Are we sure these buffs were needed?
  14. cardgame-respecter

gaunter o'dimm

Then it was probably just a bug. Sounds like something CDPR should look more closely into.
  15. cardgame-respecter

gaunter o'dimm

You mean the master mirror card at 9 prov.? With veil?
Top Bottom