Recent content by CastorKrieg

+
  1. C

Witcher Franchise Speculation

And I think your example of century-old super mutated human being easier to role play than a woman says a lot about people, and not in a good way... Ciri is a perfect candidate for next game, she is a complete character, a woman but at the same time determined, secure, and confident.
  2. C

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

This goes against everything in a lore. No chance of it happening.
  3. C

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

I really hope they will also fix proper values for Mutagens after load. Having to manually swap them in and out is annoying.
  4. C

Archgriffin Decoction is OP as hell (minor spoilers about witcher contract)

They refill same way as potions and oils do.
  5. C

Fist fighting 2 vs 1 in death march => balance is just wrong

My post was disagreeing with him. I do not think combat in Souls series in anything special, I much more prefer the one in Witcher 3.
  6. C

So, am I the only one concerned with the broken economy and alchemy?

The only thing you ever need to craft is Witcher armor sets + swords, then upgrade them when the time comes. Really, once you figure this out you will see how useless the loot is in this game.
  7. C

Noonwraiths. Nightwraiths, Ekkimore and Ghouls???

The OP is right about Ekimma's hides. On my first playthrough I didn't get any, and thus I was not able to craft some potions. On my second one first two dropped hides.
  8. C

Archgriffin Decoction is OP as hell (minor spoilers about witcher contract)

Run away, she will merge back instantly. The health regen is actually health drain from you.
  9. C

Fist fighting 2 vs 1 in death march => balance is just wrong

I played Demon's Souls before it got all hip and endgy. Combat is just bad, relying on the same mechanics from the moment you start the game to the moment you finish. You think this is good combat? LOL..
  10. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Where did you read about Witchers running around dodging? This has always been a terrible mechanics, where you simply abused invincibility frames. Not to mention how do you expect Geralt to roll in a full set of armor?
  11. C

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I am finishing on Novigrad, and the parting with Triss (if you are going with Yennefer) is much harder than the other way around. We also get to see Triss vulnerable as she is getting hunted by the Church of Eternal Flame. Nothing of this sort with Yennefer, she is always firmly in control of...
  12. C

Which main quests mess with side quests ? [spoilers]

The Gangs of Novigrad will give you some small experience and 300 coins. It is very easy to fail for no reason at all, so you might want to just skip it.
  13. C

Where Can I find Dijkstra after finishing the game?/ Gwent: Old Pals BUG

I just made a new topic, hopefully it will help those who have trouble getting all the cards in Novigrad.
  14. C

Gwent: Novigrad - the order to get the cards

Gwent: Novigrad - the order to get the cards I noticed some people have trouble getting the cards, when the quest is concluded with Madame Serenity. I hope this will be helpful to everyone, this is the order that guarantees you will play everyone. 1. Play Vivaldi, he will give you the tip...
  15. C

Mutagen Bug

Bumping this up, since I already wrote about the problem before. 1.04 does not fix it, you still have to manually re-equip the mutagens each time you load the game.
Top Bottom