Recent content by Casualclick

+
  1. Casualclick

Baldur's Gate III

Misty Step + Longstrider = amazing teleport reach.
  2. Casualclick

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Bwahahaha! I gave up on this game a couple of patch revs ago and now have a rig that meets Recommended 1080 config and exceeds the RAM (64GB system). How ironic. Off to keep working on Act 2 of BG 3. I honestly feel awful for folks who got blindsided by this. But hey par for the course CDPR.
  3. Casualclick

NEW FEATURES ARE COMING TO CYBERPUNK 2077 ALONG WITH PHANTOM LIBERTY!

Well, it's disappointing they couldn't retain the original Voice Talent of Mr. Hands from the release version.
  4. Casualclick

Home Customisation

Needs a Sims 4 catalog. CDPR could sell small DLC Packs like CP Tiny Living or Loft Decor. (Half /sarc).
  5. Casualclick

Baldur's Gate III

Envious as I didn't get to download until quitting time US Eastern. Still looking at 2 hour crawl.
  6. Casualclick

Phantom Liberty Tour announced

LOL grudges are for B-rate action movies and certain Asian horror genres. Voice of the Customer on the other hand votes with their wallet and on official forums. What you're doing on the other hand is gatekeeping. A spade is a spade. [...]
  7. Casualclick

Right back at ya! 1686070723 It's an customer expression that PL could go all the way to December before release. That's a reflection of the lack of goodwill CDPR built up after the last few years track record. But take it for what you will.
  8. Casualclick

12/31/2023
  9. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

Marketing could take months, heck they could say Fall '23 for the release and that technically gives them until November. 1.7 is free, I'll install it but likely not get to it in earnest until Winter. And I'm definitely waiting out first patch reviews of PL. The hype around initial reviews is...
  10. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

Once again 12/31/2023. Insert Sam Jackson's Tick-Tock (from The Hitman's Bodyguard) Meme here.
  11. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

And Baldur's Gate comes out of Early Access in August. Windows are already closed for certain parts of the year, so CDPR has very few choices now. LOL and the Sims 4 Competitor opens in EA around that time too. Really, it's Early Spring or Fall/Winter. December looks better and better all the time.
  12. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

To what purpose would be served to deliver it any earlier? They're not losing any more sales, at least not in volume. It's not like there's a pent-up demand for new sales that's waiting on a patch or payware DLC before pulling the trigger. The audience they're serving is already captive. For the...
  13. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

It doesn't have anything to do with foolishness. They have not made a commitment to release in a specific time frame other than a nebulous "2023" and even that has to be taken with a grain of salt given the studio/publisher's track record. That means all dates between now and 12/31/2023 are...
  14. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

12/31/2023
  15. Casualclick

1.7 getting real close?

Maybe 1.7 = Phantom Liberty. Seems like the development on the core game is 100 percent radio silent (which really isn't anything new given how little CDPR ever communicated, even before the Breach Fiasco).
Top Bottom